33- When it Rains it Pours (Prt. 1)

Everybody gotta understand I'm in school now n shit, so I can't update that much.

"Get caught in lead showers just because. Niggas ain't playin', when it rains it pours." - 50 Cent

ANT

I went ahead and took everything Noble likes when we got back to Jessica's house. I know my son, that hurt him way more than me beating his ass ever could.

We've been here for a couple of hours. We just put the kids to sleep. I walk into Jessica's room where she's laying down watching Martin.

"Wassup? You gone let me stay here or you making me get a hotel?" I ask. She bites her lip while she thinks about it. "You can stay. Let me go get you some blankets so you can sleep on the couch. I'll let it out for you, it turns into a bed." she answers. "And I would let you sleep in one of the guest rooms but the two of them don't have any furniture because I'm waiting on my new furniture to get here." she adds. I nod my head.

"What if I don't wanna sleep on the couch?" I ask. "You're more than welcome to sleep on the floor then." she answers, shrugging her shoulders. "Let me sleep with you." I say. She looks at me crazy. "No. You know what that could lead to and I'm over you. I ain't wasting my time with an engaged man anymore no damn way." she says.

"Okay? Just like you over me, I'm over you too so why can't I sleep in the bed with you? It ain't like I'm tryin' to fuck." I say. "Whatever. Glad we established the fact we're over each other but that couch is calling your name. Get to it." she demands, tossing a pillow on top of the neatly folded queen sized covers she got out for me.

I sigh. "Mane, Jessica you got a king sized bed. Both of us can fit in it without touching." I say. "No is no." she says. I hear the alarm. "What the hell?" I ask her, pulling my gun out. I take the safety off, then push her behind me incase I gotta use it.

"What are you doing? That only means someone came in the house." she says. "Who the fuck coming in here this late, Jessica? You really gone be that irresponsible when my gotdamn kids live here?" I snap on her. "Shut the hell up, nigga." Montana says, walking in here holding his keys.

"Why the fuck this nigga got a key to yo house? Wassup, nigga?" I ask. We don't have no beef, but the nigga damn sure ain't a friend of mine. He nods his head at me, then looks at Jessica giving her that look every nigga on earth gives when he wanna fuck.

I raise my eyebrow. He way taller than her, and he just standing over her staring her down. She got her arms folded across her chest staring back with a small grin on her face.
"What the fuck? Ain't finna be no fuckin' while I'm here, straight up." I say.

Jessica starts to say something then stops. "What you doin' here? Last time I heard you was being a dead beat to my kids." he says putting emphasis on my kids. I draw back then punch that nigga in his jaw for that disrespectful shit.

"Yo kids? Nigga, fuck all that! Those my mothafuckin kids! Really, Jessica? You letting this mothafucka disrespect me like that, letting his ass claim my fuckin' kids as his own!" I yell at her. That shit so trifling.

She rolls her eyes. "You know what, fuck yall." she says, then walks out the room. I pull my gun out. He instantly pulls his out. "I wanna just blow your fuckin' head off right now." I say. He grins as blood slowly rolls down his face. "You already on my shit list for putting yo hands on me." he calmly says. "I might just kill you, tell the kids you died in a car accident, then keep them all for myself and raise em." he says, shrugging his shoulders. I narrow my eyes, then shoot him in his chest twice, sending him flying backwards. I keep on shooting him, not really giving a fuck. I'm so sick of this mothafucka acting larger than life and disrespecting me.

Jessica runs in here. "Ant, what the hell? Quit!" she screams, crying hard as hell while I continue to shoot him. I push her out the way. It ain't shit her or anybody else about to tell me. "I can't take no more fuckin' disrespect! Nobody finna take my kids from me, no mothafucking body! Nobody, Jessica!" I yell at her, then shoot his ass some more.

She falls down the wall and breaks down crying while that nigga bleeds, slumped over against the night stand. "Tired of this gotdamn shit! I told this nigga quit fuckin' tryin me and underestimating me! I'm tired, mane, damn!" I yell, pulling my other gun out my pants. I start dumping that bitch too. I don't even care.

The kids run at the door crying. Jessica runs at the door then pushes them back into the hall. "Don't come in here! Everything okay yall, go lay back down, quit crying!" she screams, locking the door. They start beating on it, screaming and crying. I finish emptying the clip, then throw my gun on the floor.

I stare at all the blood, breathing heavily out of anger. I'm so happy to watch this nigga die. His eyes are just about closed. Jessica runs over to him. "Montana, please. Stay woke, please. Please." she cries, slapping him. His head falls in her lap. He gets completely still, finally dead.

I feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders. "Mommy, what happened?" I hear Reign scream outside the door. "Nothing. Everything is okay, go get back in the bed." she answers.

She breaks down crying on Montana's chest, getting his blood all over her. "Why did you do this shit, Ant? It wasn't worth his fucking life! God, please bring him back! Why you do it, Ant? I love him, why would you take him from me?" she screams and cries.  "Fuck him." I say, turning to grab my stuff so I can leave.

"Fuck me?" the nigga asks. My eyes widen. I turn around. Jessica and I stare at him in shock while he stands up,  grinning while taking off a bullet proof vest covered in some type of red paint. It's some type of lil bags or some shit that made it look like he was bleeding. The only thing that's really bleeding is his arm. "I'm too fuckin' smart to be killed by a dumb ass nigga like you. But you could never outsmart me." he says, pulling an automatic Ruger out his pants.

I stare at him, no longer giving a fuck. He can take my life for all I fucking scare. It's not like I'm scared to die. Yeah, I give him credit for pulling this stunt and all, but I ain't begging for my life. I knew all the killing I did would eventually catch up with me anyways. It is what it is, I'll die a real nigga. I stare him dead in his eyes as he pulls the trigger, instantly feeling the heat of the bullet that's about to kill me.

Tbc...

Comment 35
Vote

Idk when imma update, I got shit to do, remember? I'm a human.