I'm hooked

My hand on her hip and her lips on mine..."CLARK"

I was jump scared awake from another day dream.

"What the hell do you want" I snapped. And then he pointed it out. Her. Striding across the school court yard to meet her boyfriend after her math class.

"Never mind" I mumbled and he laughed at me. My dark skinned cheeks turned light pink with blush. Her. The most beautiful bad girl in Blanton high. 11th grade. 16. Stunning.

Her black leather coat snapped against the wind and her stride was still flawless even with her two inch heels. Her light brown hair floated in the wind and pushed its way in her face covering her faint pale complection. She didn't bother trying to move it, for her boyfriend soon would as she met him with a kiss. Just. Like. Normal. Her red lipstick smearing on his face. Ugh, I wanted that with her so badly. she was a true badass. And I wanted her.

Rose Juliana tyler

Even her name was amazing.

"You are staring Clark" my best friend Axel snapped me back to reality.

"Damnit, I cant help it" I murmured.

He slapped his hand down on my  back and smirked, " you do realize you could always just talk to her like a normal person right?"

I stifled a laugh "yeah, and you could always just do a back flip off that table but we would probably both end up dead" I said sarcastically but I really did have panic attacks and asthma so...

He just rolled his eyes at me. 

Just as I turned to leave I took one more longing glace her way and she was kissing him. Ugh. I stared a moment longer and they broke the kiss and she started smiling. ughhh. that smile gives me chills. I knew Axel would pull me away any second but I kept looking and she did something I didn't expect. She flipped her hair so she was looking at me. Right at me. Her stormy blue gray eyes staring into my dark brown ones from all the way across the court yard and she winked. My heart fluttered and I smiled. Axel jerked me away and I turned facing the way to the exit. I was biting my bottom lip as my heart did somersaults. Mmm, that wink. She has me hooked.