Preference 1: How You Met

Owen:
It was just another day at work. You were cutting up meat for the T-Rex. Yeah, you got to do that. A chunk of meat came off again, making the meat only twice your size now. You sliced it again. A burning feeling went through the top of your hand. Looking down, there was a gash from your fingers almost to the bottom of your wrist.
"Shit." You mumbled.
"Hey, it's not nice to swear." You looked back to where the voice came from. It was a guy, probably in his late 20s or early 30s, dark hair, kind of tall. Kind of cute, too.
He chuckled, taking out a roll of gauze. He began carefully wrapping it around your hand.
"I'm Owen."
You grinned. "Y/N. I'd shake your hand, but you kind of took it."
He smirked. "Okay." He finished wrapping your hand in the white gauze.
He winked at you. "See you around, Y/N."

Zach:
You were on the ferry with a couple friends, on the way to Jurassic World. There was a boy there, a few feet away from you. About your age, and noticeably looked around at the girls. They aren't that cute. You silently huffed, wishing he would notice you. Why? You didn't really know why. Probably because he was cute. You saw his black hair swish around in the wind. He turned towards you. His eyebrows went up suddenly. You tried to make him not think you were staring. But you still looked at him and waved. He approached you with a small smile.
"Hey, I'm Zach. I'm goin' to the Jurassic thing with my little brother. You going?"
"Yeah, I'm Y/N." You smirked at him.
"Here's my number." You scribbled your phone number on a paper, put it in his hand, and went off to find your friends.

Gray (In his pref/imagines you will be about his age):
You were on your way to one of the attractions with your older cousin on the weird, train-subway thing that you were directed to. A boy with hazel hair and about your age walked up to you.
"Hi, I'm Gray! I haven't seen to many other people my age here! What's your name?"
You smiled at him, shaking his hand. "I'm Y/N! I'm going to the gyrospheres. You?"
He gasped in delight. "Me too!"

Claire:
"Y/N, we need you to do more research for creating the Indominous Rex's brain," Your boss told you.
"Yes, sir."
"You will be teaming up with one of our other workers for this."
"Okay, who?"
A woman in a white skirt, blazer, heels, and cream colored shirt walked in. Damn.
"I'm Claire. I will be helping out with the research."

Zara:
You were on your way to help Claire look over a few dinosaurs to make sure everything was going smoothly. At the triceratops building, a woman with slick black hair and a simple dress met you.
"You're Y/N?"
"Yes. I'm here to see Claire."
"Yes, she told me to wait for you. I'm her assistant, Zara. Good to meet you!"
She's flippin British!
"Good to meet you, too."
She winked at you as you walked in, "I'll see you around then."