I would really kill you? "Chapter four"

"Deidara P.O.V"

“Deidara…’’Sasori says watching confused..

“Yea un..what is it?” I answered.

“You know something about Tobi’s mission?...”  He said walking through the wood.

I watched him and didn’t know what to say… “Ah, un, I really don’t know, maybe a simple mission, whatever he’s a clown…”

Going further, we so a house… Sasori has stopped, he make me a sing to move forward, I nodded walking toward the house.  It’s seems to be empty, I make sing to Sasori  is clear..… I filed out the door, opening it slowly, I took a quick look… Inside it’s a woman, “I think that’s the girl, I’ll finish the mission quickly..”

I entered, without making noise, I pulled out a kunai from my pocket and walk toward the girl.. I raised the hand that held the kunai, when I was ready to finish it..She turned her gaze to me..Her eyes were white, I think she’s not seeing..

“How’s there?” She asking..” I know it’s someone there, so who are you?. Please don’t be afraid to talk with me, I will not hurt you..”

“Deidara..!!” Sasori was looking for me.. I sawed door opening, the read headed boy entered smirking…”You found it..what are you waiting for?..Kill her, like that we’ll could finish this stupid mission and turn to our cave.”

“You idiot, get out..and don’t scream my name..un. I’ll finish her, just let me do it..

“Deidara?” She said confused..

“Let me finish her Deidara..” Sasori says pulled out a kunai..

“Just get out Sasori, I’ll finish it… “

“Then, what are you waiting for?. Finish her now and we can go home..”Sasori says looking in my eyes..

“Just get out….” I walk toward Sasori No-Dana giving it out.. I closed the door..”You couldn’t see?” I asked her..

She nodded, I was close to her, I examined her face smiling. “ Why are you live here? Where are your parents?..”

She saying nothing, just she closed her eyes.. “Are dead?” I asked..She nodded..”Yes..”

“What’s your name?”

“Maya…and yours is Deidara..right?”

“Yea un, I’m Deidara. Your name is beautiful like you.”

She was ashamed when she heard what I told her..”You’ll kill me?” She asked frightened..

“Un, I have a mission, I need to finish it…