Chapter 3

Gold Room

Chris.

This is just what the doctor ordered. August wanna sit ova there like he just too cool to do anything. That's about to change, ain't no sittin down bih. Shidd I might be in a relationship but that don't mean I ain't bout to turn up. Aug man I swear he can't hang fa shit. Already noddin off.

Aug got up to stand next to me, "These females something serious."

"I thought you was sleep, always wearin damn sunglasses even at night." I told him over the music while he laughed.

He nudged me then leaned ova the bra surprised. "Damn that's Cori."

"Where?" I looked and saw where he was pointing, sure enough it was and her fine ass friend. "Damn she fine, I'll be back."

Aug pulled me back by surprise. "Man you gotta girl at home."

Bruh I patted his shoulder laughing, "I know what I got at home. Aug I'm just going to say what's up damn I ain't bout to cheat and I just got her back."

He tripping hard as hell. I walked down and found them at the bar laughing. "Look at ya havin fun like I knew you would." I heard her friend say gigglin.

"Yeah you were right," Cori said and looked back to see me. "Hey Chris I didn't know you were going to be here."

We hugged and what not, "I can say the same thing what's up ma. I never got your name earlier."

"Remington Pierce," we shook hands slowing. "But I prefer Remi."

Remi? I like that, it's different. "Nice I like that. Anyway yeah me and Aug out tonight."

"So y'all down here drinkin without tha boy." August said throwin his arm around my shoulder. "Aye can I get some Hennessey, are you even old enough to drink lil Cori."

I see what he tryna do and it wasn't gon last long. "Yeah I actually am. I'm 21 August and responsible, nice performance by the way."
.

.

.

.

August

How damn long were they here? I wasn't gon lie Cori lookin good. Clean up nice truthfully. She and her friend were talking to Chris until some song by Flo Rida and Sage came on. I just couldn't remember, the girls wanted Chris to come and this fool dragged me knowin damn well I can't dance.

Chris had both them dancin with him and he backed up shocked just like me when we saw Cori twerkin and not that stiff shit. "Damn Cori shit."

"Fvck it up Cori," Remi yelled behind her before they both got to dancin. "Are y'all just gon stand there or dance."

I did what Aug do. Chris ova dramatic ass tried to keep up with Cor and laughed. "Girl dance better than most girls I know."

"Asstastic, I swear that gon send someone to that hospital." We both laughed before gettin right back to what we do best.

_Hour Later_

Chris thought it would be a good idea to sit down, which was hell wanna dance and shit all night. I need to sit my skinny ass down and rest. This too much for Aug.

"Now you really got some explaining to do." I said leaning close to Cori so she could hear me betta. "Where the hell you learn to dance like that?"