EVERYONE DESERVES VICTORY SEX

CHAPTER 59: EMMA

I guess it's good to know that life still has an element of surprise, that you can find yourself pinned against a wall, the light sweat of a guys arm cool against your neck. The sky was that smoky grey, threating a sunrise not too far off.

What the hell had I been waiting for? I totally should have made this happen sooner. I moved my underwear to the side, he gets close but circles around the edges, so I guided him. The awkward anticipation of the first strokes reminded me that sex was something that could take you over. I was reduced to a clumsy slave.

As we got going I hear his urgency in my ear, I wondered how I sounded in his. He moved cautiously and then realigned, the rhythm started to flow. I rolled into it, giving him the go ahead to push harder.

My trivial concerns seemed further and further away, each breath brought me more into the moment, becoming shorter as I seemed to be melting into the wall. I was shedding the little judgments that normally clouded my thoughts like subtitles to my life.

He locking me in position, my job was to do my thing to keep this going, to balance on my toes and to open my hip as he held the weight of my other leg. Faster, the premise was quick and dirty, no need to prolong it in search of something deeper. It was a straight shot, a sprint to the raw finish.

Thoughts all came at the same time: What was that sound? Was someone coming?

Did my breath smell bad? Why did this skanky event feel like the most romantic thing that had happened to me in a long time?

There was a beautiful angle to this, the easy option was to condemn it into rooftop sluttery but anything that made you feel this alive must be given credit. Besides, it's all how you painted it. Bright colors are too often mashed together into a dull dark mess.

I never acknowledged it, but this was me. I did this. Mason was hot, but I'd never let myself admit I was into him. All the moments we had been close flashed through my head. Tonight I had decided I would take some of his reality and make it mine. Whether it's giving in or putting out - I had been craving it. I guess I had been teasing him subconsciously. It happens all the time right? You just find yourself flirting with some people without really realizing it.

It had been awhile since I'd done something that felt this good yet wasn't quantifiable on Instagram. I grabbed onto the back of his head, dug my fingers into his damp hair and let out a little moan at the city - wedging this very moment into in my brain, deep between my eyes – tucked in right above my spine.

I was really starting to come alive, tingling all over and starting to float, but I could tell from his quick kisses and grunts he wouldn't be much longer. I thrust back at him, more energy with every motion. I thrust at all the bullshit, the pettiness, letting it roll up and out of me as my muscles begun to pulse and tighten.

He finished, staying close, panting on my shoulder and releasing my leg down slowly. He stepped back, smiled, pants around his ankles, wrapped in a cheeky look. Who was this dude? This casual demeanor of a guy who has sex above his own packed party and now looked like he wanted to sit down for a cup of tea.

I had the right to celebrate, the money from Alex had come through, everything was picking up with Darnell. Things were finally happening. I was the founder of a hot new startup – why couldn't I celebrate by getting a little high and having some random roof sex.

Was this the new me? I really should take this new version of myself out for breakfast and get to know her better.

He turned away to take off the condom, casting the evidence our of sight, I shuddered at the thought of someone discovering it. I began to arrange myself, wishing we didn't have to do the aftermath, that I could blink and be back downstairs. I wanted the cover of the dance floor, I needed a strong drink to get to know this girl, this new version of me. I wanted to know what she had in mind for tomorrow, how far she wanted to go, and what else she was willing to break.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulled me close and turned me to face the city. This was shaping up to be one hell of a summer.