LISTEN UP!!!

*IMPORTANT* *IMPORTANT* *IMPORTANT*

Okay guys so I know everybody goes through some really tough situations in life, yes it's hard I understand, but please don't ever give up!

YOU ARE WORTH THE FIGHT!

You guys are all so beautiful, like literally talk about face goals! Never ever give up okay? Okay!

I understand that sometimes the struggle is literally real. I've tried doing some really dumb things to myself because I cared to much, I cared about others thoughts and opinions on me. No. Don't care about that stuff!

You should always keep your head high! Stay confident, look I'm not saying that I'm totally confident, because I'm not. What I'm trying to say is, be yourself and I promise you'll soon find confidence within yourself. I'll always be here for you guys, whenever. Wherever. You guys are worth so much. Your worth true happiness. Love. Joy. You guys deserve so much! And trust me you are worth a fight.

Fight for your happiness, stay strong and never give up okay! I really wanted to give up, I was so close honestly, but you know what saved me? This book, writing. Yea I know it sounds weird but trust me, writing about all my emotions, freeing my mind of my thoughts, thoughts that may or may not haunt me. I love writing! Honestly you all basically saved me. I love you guys so much!

I'm always here if you ever need anyone to talk to, DM me on instagram: @cash_that_magcon

I'll answer I promise! If you ever feel like giving up. Don't. I'm here. I care. I'll always care! Because I know you have true potential! You are strong and you are brave! You will pull through I promise!

So please don't give up or give in to fear and/or opinions/actions of others. You keep fighting! You were born a fighter and you sure as hell ain't gona go down without a fight.

I really love you guys.

You are stronger than depression. Never stop fighting.

Don't ever forget that.

-Kelly♥