My Crazy Stalker and I

My crazy Stalker and I! Did I mention he's a psychotic hottie!

Chapter One

"Hurry Lyn!" Karter shouted. I quickly grabbed some clothes and my sketch book, threw it in my bag and jumped out my window.

I looked back at my room just as my Dad burst through my door, bearing a bottle a vodka in his hand. Even from here you could see his how his black beady eyes, drowning in anger, scanned the room. "Evelyn!! Karter!! Where the fuck are you two?!" He yelled.

"Come on Lyn lets go!" Karter said as he tugged me forward by my arm.

"I'm coming!" And with that we ran.

------------------------------------------------------

We ran all the way to the Howard Dale's park. Not stopping once to catch our breath. We were used to running by now.

I walked over to the big Oak tree and took a seat under it and took a deep breath.

"Karter where are we going to go tonight."

"I don't know! But I'll make some calls don't worry okay." He said and kissed me on the forehead.

"Thanks I don't know what I would do with out you."

"We're family we have to stick together. You're all I got sis." Karter smiled. But it didn't reach his eyes. It's like ever since mom died the life went out of him.

I mean why did she have die?! Why is dad such an abuse asshole?! Why do I lose everything that's good for me?! Why do I have cry myself to sleep at night?! Why us?! I know everything is suppose to happen for a reason but for now whatever the reason it's really messed up!

*Ah! snap out of it Lyn! You know there are plenty more people who have it worse than you so stop pitying yourself get up and dust yourself off! You're stronger than this.*

'Leave me alone I can pity myself if I want to!'

*Oh please! Cry me a river Evelyn! Boo hoo! There's no point in crying so stop!*

'Ah! Who are you?!'

*I'm your evil twin Bobo the mobster! Hello! I'm your voice of reason!*

'Please if you're my voice of reason than how come...'

"Lyn, come on already! Earth to Lyn!" Karter said as he waved his hand in my face. I pushed it away and said"What?"

"I've been trying to tell you we're going leaving in a minute. We're going to stay the night at Noah's place." Noah was one of Karter's many friends he hangs out with. He's very hot with his perfect body and bad boy looks but Noah is such a player and to me that is just a turn off! But he is an okay guy.

"Okay." I looked past him towards the swing set. The once bright red paint was come off and had faded to a dingy pink color. I was so focused on the swing set that I barely caught the flicker of movement at the edge of the park towards the woods.

"Did you see that?!" I exclaimed and pushed myself off the ground, moving my hair out of my face to get a better look.

"See what? There's nothing here! Let's get going already!"

"But over.."

"But nothing! We have to go now Lyn!" Karter said and ran a hand through his blonde hair.

I looked away from his tanned face and stared back towards the woods. As if my stare alone could make whatever it was come back.

-----------------------------------------------------

I know it's super short but I had an idea and thought I'd just through it out there and see where it goes! :D

So please advice!!!! :D

So please COMMENT your thoughts and whatnot. please VOTE, I really want to know if I should continue or not.

;D maybe fan?? c:

Anways thanks for reading you all are really.   PS. I had tried posting this along time ago so if any of the few readers possibly recongnize it thats why c: