His highness, Claude

It's was a bright warm sunny day. The servants in Trancy's mansion were sitting around having early morning coffee. Claude was taking Alois his morning tea. He knocked before entering the sleeping child's room. "Morning, young master." Claude said puring tea into his masters favorite tea set. "Clauuuuude.....it's too early.." Alois rolled onto his stomach and pulled the blankets over his messy blonde hair. Claude sat the tea on the bedside table "Master, its almost 10:00 a.m. It's time to wake up" Claude lifted up the now half awake Alois and began to get him dressed. Alois giggled and yawned. "For breakfast today I've ma-" he was cut off by Alois putting a hand over his mouth. "Don't tell me! I wanna be surprised today." "Very well than, master. Come to the dining room when you're ready." Claude bowed and left. "Dammit. I just want to wrap y arms around him...and..and..just shower him in my kisses." Alois sighed and walked down to the dining room. Claude made a traditional omlet. 'This is terrible...' he thought to himself. "Hannah, I'm done with this. Do away with it." He said slightly annoyed. "Y-Yes, sir." She placed it on a counter top motioning to the triplets to get rid of it. Alois went straight to his study and looked at the pile of paper work (that he didn't plan on doing) his mind slowly drifted into a sweet daydream of a romance between him and Claude. "Ohhh Claude, you're simply perfect." He said not noticing that Claude was also in the study bringing in his afternoon tea. 'What was that, your highness?" Claude said looking at Alois. "N-Nothing! What are you doing here anyway?" He said blushing bright pink. "Bringing your afternoon tea. Master, it sounded like you were daydreaming again. What were you saying again? Who's simply perfect?" Claude couldn't help himself but smile a teeny tiny bit at this. "You...." Alois mumbled "What was that highness?" Claude said leaning closer. Alois turned red "You alright! Happy?!" Claude was now smiling devilishly if not a bit seductovely. "Yes, highness. Ever so much..." Claude whispered in Alois's ear before taking a tiny nibble of it. Alois turned deep red his fore head was getting hot. "If you want, master we could carry on this conversation on your bedroom." Claude looked into Alois's eyes. "Alright." Alois stood up and Claude lifted and carried him bridal style into the young boys bedroom. Lying Alois down on the bed Claude sat beside him. "Highness, I could always tell you've been feeling something for me. I've the same feelings for you." 'Now's my chance... ' Alois thought to himself. He pulled Claude's tie so that Clauses face was right in front of his. And he kissed Clauses pale lips gently. Claude kissed him back and wrapped his arms around him. Alois broke the kiss and whispered in Claudes ear "I love you Claude." Claude whispered back to him " I love you more..." Alois tossed his arms around Claude and wraped his legs tightly around Claudes waist. "You're my highness. And always will be." The both smiled and kissed each other gently until nightfall where they fell asleep in each others arms.