[5]: Lunch With The Bad Boys

Start from the beginning

"Very well, take your seats." Mrs. Parker said.

I heard some shuffling of feet and something more worse.

The scraping of the chair behind me.

"Well, hello there, Princess." I heard that annoying voice with a hint of Spanish accent behind me.

Grace giggled very softly beside me.

"Hello Seth." I said, nonchalantly, without looking at him.

The next few minutes were boring until Seth tapped on my shoulder and passed me a piece of paper when Mrs. Parker wrote something on the board.

It was folded into two, in the front my name was on it. I opened it and a question in a neat handwriting was written. Boys want lunch with you一want to eat with us? S.D.

I clicked my pen open and wrote down my reply. Dunno. What about my friends?

I passed it back to him when Mrs. Parker wrote something again in the board.

When Mrs. Parker searched for something on her desk, the slip of paper was passed back to me again.

Let's do it this way: We'll eat with you today一with your friends.

Okay. But don't expect my friends to behave perfectly normal. Especially Grace and Jasmine. I wrote down.

I slipped it back to him and I heard him chuckle.

I ripped a piece of paper from my planner and wrote a message for Grace.

The boys are gonna eat with us. >:]]

I slipped it to her and she read it.

I heard her gasp and a clicking of a ballpen.

She slipped it back to me. WATTTTTTTTT?????!!!!

I laughed quietly.

Grace elbowed me to shut up.

"For reals?" She whispered.

"Yep." I said.

Fourteen minutes later, the bell for lunch rang.

"Class dismissed." Mrs. Parker said.

We all stood up and Seth and his boys waited for me to fix my things.

"Okay, c'mon." I said, following Grace out of the room.

***

We entered the cafeteria and when the people noticed us, they grew silent.

"What, people?" I heard Tristan call behind us. "Get on with your lives."

A few seconds later, the cafeteria was filled with noise and buzzes again but people were still looking at us.

I spotted our usual table, already occupied by Jasmine and Ethan. "We'll have to connect tables." Jesse said.

In an instant, Tristan and Arthur took off, finding a vacant table to connect with ours.

As soon as we were in Jasmine and Ethan's sight, their eyes bugged out as they realized who are with us. I sat down beside Grace.

"What are they doing here?" Jasmine asked.

"Well they wanted to eat with us." I replied.

Tristan and Arthur finally connected a table to ours and the boys set their bags on the table.

"Well I'm getting lunch." Tristan said the walked away.

"Me too." Arthur said then followed Tristan.