Chapter 3

Naji: Where's Jean?

Emmanuel: I'll go check.

Ivy: I'm gonna go upstairs and take a bath.

Sabrina: I call next.

Emily: I call third.

Naji: I can just shower when everyone is done.

After a few minutes, Bryan, Naji, and Michael had went to scavenger hunt for a near Ouija Board. Carlos had stayed in the main room playing FIFA, Sabrina and Ruthie had been up in Ruthie and Jan's room to gossip. Emma and Emily decided to go look around for anything cool.

Ivy: Why is there no hot water? It's freezing here.

Carlos: Maybe you need to turn on the boiler, duh.

Ivy: I don't know how to do that.

Carlos: The boiler is downstairs in the basement. I'll come with you to help turn it on.

Ivy and Carlos start to head down to turn on the boiler for hot water, and Ivy's feeling something weird.

Ivy: Something seems weird down here... I don't like it.

Carlos: Like what? Ghosts? Hahaha don't worry about it.

Ivy: I'll try.

Carlos: Alright, here it is.

Ivy: WHAT WAS THAT?

Carlos: What was what? Just shine the light so I can see.

Ivy: Okay.

Carlos: Baddah-beem-baddah-boom. Now, you see that box over there, right under the stairs?

Ivy: Yeah. What do I do?

Carlos: There's gonna be a button, you just have to push it down when the red light goes off. Okay?

Ivy: There! Can I have my ho- what was that?

Carlos: What are you talking about?

Bryan: BLAHHHHH!!!!

Ivy: Bryan! What the hell? *hits Bryan in the arm*

Carlos: Hahahaha good one bud.

Ivy: Were you in on this too, you bum?

Carlos: No, but I wish I was. Your face was priceless. Oh my god. Hahahahaha.

Ivy: Whatever. Can we go upstairs now? This place smells like rotten cheese.

Bryan: Probably just you.

As they start walking upstairs, they notice Naji and Michael were gone.

Bryan: Where are those love birds? 69-ing?

Sabrina: What even is that? Anyways, Naji said that they were talking about something
important. Probably school shit.