The Best Day Of Her Life

A picture from my concert 8/28/15 ^^

Meghans POV
Hi Im Meghan Im 19 And From Australiaaaa. My best friend is Lyssa Anne Also from aussie. Today is the big day Im finally Seeing My (ex?) best friend for the first time in 4 years.

Me and luke were always a bit alike. Blonde hair , blue eyes , and we were both extremely tall. But he became the succesful one in life.

One day we were hanging out at his house after school and he was messing around with his guitar When he started singing wonderfully.
"LUCAS YOUR AMAZING!"
"Nah Meg stop"
"Im serious luke you should like post singing videos to youtube or something"
"Maybe i will"

And thats how the 5 Seconds Of Summer began.

****

"LYSSA HURRY THE FUCK UP I WANT TO GOOO ALREADYYY"

"CHILL MEG IM COMING"

Lyssa looked amazing. She had curled her Bright Blonde Hair. And her whole face looked completely different.

"What is your boyfriend Gonna be there or something?"

"Maybe"

"Cmonnn"

I grabbed her and dragged her out the door

"Whos driving?"

"Me!!"

I hopped in the passengers seat and put my phone on the aux and started playing The songs the boys just released.

"Im so excited to see them again Lyss I cant even!"

"I know but what if they dont remember us?"

The truth is we havet seen them in four years. They probably dont remember us. We were just Their Best Friends. But Theyve met so many people Gone so many Places I doubt they would remember two little school girls.
We had front row seats To the show. Which Trust me Costed a lot of "Pleaseee daddy ill watch All Your Old Videos again?"
But me and lyssa couldnt wait to see them again.

*at the arena and in their seats*

"HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR HEY VIOLET LIKE"

Hey Violet Was the band Opening for 5SOS and honestly Nia Is My fucking Queen okay. They arent that bad at singing either. Or That Bad looking.

"Meg calm down jeez"

After hey violet It was the time.
The final Countdown Started Playing.
The song was coming to the End Which meant THE BOYS!!!

Five , four , three , two , one

And the bO- eye of the tiger started playing.

I hate this band.

About half way through eye of the tiger the screen changed

"EMERGENCY"

And it said all these stupid Quotes the boys have come up with or stupid things about them.

Thats when the ACTUAL final countdown came on

1:5

1:4

1:3

1:2

1:1

0:0

"COS YOUR JUST A LITTLE BIT OUT OF MY LIMIT"
(A/n actual first song they sang at my show 😂)

The boys took a break and Came back out and Michael Said Something about peeing in a sink but i was Too concentrated on the fact he was looking down at me and lyssa.

I waved and Waved back.
I swear i saw lyssa mouth something to him but i dont know.i mustve been too awestruck to see right.

It was their last song. She looks so perfect.

As soon as It ended We screamed so loud I thought i went deaf.

Me and Lyssa ran so fast to where their tour bus' were.

LUKE.
I SAW LUKE.

I ran up to him with my phone.

"Luke its meghan do you remember me? Its been so long i missed you so much"
And i gave him the biggest hug i ever have given him.
Michael appeared out of nowhere and started Talking to lyssa.
"Um im Sorry But who are you?" I started tearing up. I knew he wouldnt remember me. I burst out crying and Ran away from the now crowd of girls surrounding Luke.

"OhMyGod Meghan! Michael im so sorry But Tell Cal i said Hi and Ill text him after i find her."
lyssa started running after me trying to figure out where i went.

|| I have Really Bad OCD with numbers and The amount of words i write And my followers and Posts And Stuff So If i write random ass things at the end of chapter im so so sorry i just need everything to be even.

But YAYY first chapterrrr ive actually written about 5 chapters already but wattpad deleted this one because i saved it without wifi and My ipod sucks.

But How do You guys like it? Yes? No?
Writing luke as an ass makes me hate him a bit idk why oops

If You Guys wanna See all my concert shit from the next few Concerts im going too and My 5Sos One Last week. Follow me On ig @jamie.mgc and twitter @destinyxhurley and My youtube that has some reaction vids and concert vids on it FabJamie1

Self promo 4 life
Its 805 worDS STOP
809
810