Time

I had to stay home the next day due to suspension. I laid in bed in my pajamas. I got a text, it was a random number. I looked at it.

Hey...it's Yoongi...

Hi....

Are you mad?

I'm not mad

Then what are you?

I feel betrayed...let down

I'm sorry Chae, I couldn't say anything.

Give me a few days. I set my phone aside. I laid down for a nap.
***
"Ow, shit!" Someone cursed. I groaned and sat up, Yoongi was on the floor in front of my window. I frowned at him.

"What do you want?" I yawned

"You know what I want" he stood. I rolled my eyes and laid back down.

"Rolling your eyes is rude" he said.

"Not the first time you said that" I muttered.

"Heard that"

"Good" I looked up at him.

"Give me a chance Chae" Yoongi sat in the bean bag chair. I sat up and looked at him. He was looking around my room, small things changed. I have more posters, more knick knacks, etc. I had our pictures in frames on the wall. He smiled when he saw them.

"Why'd you come here?" I asked.

"Because you weren't answering my texts"

"I was sleeping" I crossed my arms. He tutted.

"You should be at school"

"You shouldn't have left" I turned away and left the room. He stayed behind, not saying anything. I went into the living room and sat on the couch. He sighed, I heard him stand and come to the living room. I didn't turn to look at him, I refused.

"Chae please" he touched my shoulder. I shoved his hand away.

"What can I do?" He begged. I sighed and stood.

"Tell me where you went. Why you left me for a whole year" I said. He looked down with a sigh.
"You know I can't do that"

"Then don't even bother trying to fix what you broke" I walked away. He caught my wrist.

"Chae" he said. I yanked my hand free.

"I wanna try and fix this but you're not helping this" he turned me to face him.

"Look at me. Look at what I've become, tell me how to fix this"

"I know what I've done and I'm sorry, just please give me another chance"

"I've given you all your chances Yoongi and you let them slip through your fingers" I pulled free. His hand dropped to his sides.

"Give me a few days to think, I need to decide If I'm ready to let you back in my life" I mumbled. Yoongi nodded and sniffled. He walked out the front door.

Seeing him just brings back more pain.