Prologue

She entered area where they kept the high risk prisoners. A few cells down he laid with a solemn look. She knew that someone must of delivered the news of their beloved queens death. With a glance to both ends of the corridor, she step through the glass,a talent she had recently discovered.  "Loki" She whispered. "To what do i owe the pleasure." "I wanted to see you." "See me?", he questioned and continued, "Out of all people you would want to see me?" "Yes Loki i want to see you. I care about you, and if i had to pick between you and Thor it would be you." "Really? Me against your husband" That marriage was nothing but fake. When Odin discovered that the women he wanted for his son was in love with the man he agree to keep in his home to please Frigga, He was angry. He decided that the young women would marry Thor or he would banish her family.  "Yes, and i would be your wife if Odin wasn't such a execrable king!" "What are you talking about?" "Well Odin knew i wanted to be your wife, but I believe he hated you so much he wanted me to marry Thor, and he threaten to banish my family. That why i have to call your brother husband Loki!. " Loki was surprised to find out someone actually wanted him and loved him. It also fueled his anger that Odin would do such a thing. Of course he should have know Odin would do anything to make him suffer. For he himself said it was his birth right to die.  This news brought a change in him, and it was because this unexplainable feeling surged through him. He could tell she was changing him, but was it for the better?