This is my life now

Spencer's POV

I haul my bag onto my shoulder once again. I've never liked over-shoulder bags, they're always sliding off, but it was the first one I saw and to be honest when you're in a rush you seem to care less about what you take with you. I had to get out of there. I couldn't stand being in that room with her any longer.  The look on her face when I told her is stuck in my head, like someone's holding a photo right in front of my eyes to make sure I never forget it.

I don't know where I'm going, I didn't really plan this escape, but at this point I don't really care. I stopped caring about me a long time ago. Ever since i met her she's been the only important thing in my life and the worst part is...I was okay with that. I was okay with the fact that she had complete control over me and everything I did; to the point where I wasn't important to myself anymore. I didn't care what happened to me, as long as I had her.
But that's over now. I don't need her anymore, I don't even want her.

I check my phone and find that I have over 50 texts and missed calls from her. What does she want from me? Surely she's done enough already.
I turn off my phone and chuck it to the bottom of my bag, since I don't intend on ever picking it up again.

Aria's POV

I get that she doesn't want to see me but I would do anything to at least hear her voice again; although I know that's not going to happen seeing that she's not answering her phone.

I don't blame her. I've been such a horrible friend to her and it kills me that there's nothing I can do to fix this. I have no clue where she is, anything could happen to her. I might never see her again and all she'll remember about me is that I was a terrible best friend. All I did was make her sad, because she had those feelings for me and I didn't even know. As her best friend I'm supposed to know when something's wrong but I had no clue. For fuck's sake Aria, you had one job. One job that you failed miserably.

I have to do something, whatever it takes. But it has to be big. It can't just be an apology, or a soppy letter about how I miss her and how if she stayed I would do things differently. No, it has to be better than that. I have to show her how much she means to me because I love her. I'm not sure in what way yet, but all I know is that I love her and losing her forever would destroy me.

*Hey x I can't begin to tell you guys how sorry I am for not updating in ages. I've had a lot going on but I've kinda missed writing and I decided that this was a lot better than laying around doing nothing. I hope you guys like the chapter, I'm sorry if my writing has gotten worse :s I know that this chapter is short but I didn't want to drag it on for too long because the characters were rambling (they are rather chatty). Anyways thanks for reading and don't forget to comment!

-H xx