Chapter 1 || Where it all begins and that girl

Camila's POV:
This is where it begins. I am waiting backstage of the X factor with my mom, dad and little sister Sofi. I play with my fingers nervously as I wait for my number to be called. I hear in every part of the room people practising and I start to worry. I look up and see Sofi playing with her Barbie dolls on the floor in front of me. Maybe playing with her might distract me from all the singing around me. Yet again I'm not six. The backstage crew member calls a number and I see that it's one before me. I'm next. In a matter of three minutes my life change for the greater good or bad.

I start to get really nervous. I look at my parents worried and they tell me everyone is going to be okay and that I'll get through. I see the contestant come back from the stage crying her eyes out, okay now I'm officially terrified. The same crew member calls my number and I hug my parents and Sofi goodbye and they wish me luck. Every step I take is moving closer to my fate in the X factor.

I grab the microphone and walk on stage to see Demi, Britney, L.A and Simon in front of me. I take a deep breath and L.A asks me something.
"Hi, what's your name and how old are you?" He asks
"I'm Camila Cabello and I'm 15 years old" He nods and asks me another question.
"What do you do when your not singing?"
"I would like to say something interesting but all I do is sing karaoke and watch one direction videos" All the judges laugh. That's a good sign, right?
"Are you ready Camilla?" Ugh it's CamEEla. I nod and take another deep breath and start to sing.

Y/N's POV:
I'm currently sitting with my younger sister Bea as she is waiting to audition for the X factor. Our moms were totally against the idea of fame and wanting to be famous so I snuck Bea out and drove her three hours for the audition. I see Bea playing on her iPad and not worried about her audition at all. I was looking around the room at her competition and they are a lot older then her. My eyes fall on this one girl with long brown hair and she's about to go in and audition.
"Hey bug can you stay here by yourself until the next audition is over, I wanna watch this one" She nods and continues to play her game.

I walk over to a door that has the sign 'Auditions being filmed' I shrug it off and open and shut it quietly. I lean against the door frame and smile at the voice coming from this girl. The only thing I don't know is her name. I smile and she looks towards me. I look to the ground and bite my lip. Damn she's beautiful. I decide to go back to Bea so I quietly exit as the girl finishes singing and I smile to myself.

Camila's POV:
I got through. I'm going to boot camp. I thank the judges and run of the stage into my dads arms, crying with happiness.
"I made it dad, I made it" I said crying.
"I knew you would princesa" Sofi runs up to me and jumps on me.
"You sing good kiki" Sofi said as I walk over to mom.
"Thanks Sofi. I love you" I kissed her cheek and gave her to dad. I walked over to mom and hugged her as she said sweet things in my ear. I am so proud of myself I just need to get through boot camp and I think I'll be okay. We were walking to the car and I couldn't stop thinking about that girl I saw in my audition.

Y/N's POV:
I go back to where I was previously sitting and Bea wasn't there. I look around me and still nothing. My heart beats faster then it normally should as I run like a wild animal backstage. I spot a short blonde girl and I knew it was Bea. She was talking to a girl that she has probably not meet before so I decide to scare her. The girl she was talking to looks up and I tell her to be quiet in sign language. I jump just behind Bea and she screams.
"What the hell Y/N/N!"
"That's what you get for running off and not staying where I told you to. Now, who's this?"
"This is Lauren. Lauren this is my older yet annoying older sister Y/N" We both say hey to each other.
"Y/N/N she goes to to Miami high like you" No way. I've never seen her before in my life.
"I just moved there actually" Lauren added. That explains it.
"You'll love it there, maybe I'll see you around" I heard someone call Bea's number.
"Um bug they just called your number, let's go. I hope to see you around school Lauren" I said with a wink. What is going on with me?
"Y-you too Y/N and good luck superstar" Lauren said stuttering while hugging Bea and going back to her family. I walked with Bea to the backstage area where the families stand on the side.
"Bea look at me. What ever happens out there I will always love and support you bug no matter what even if mom and mama don't approve, I've always got your back" I kissed her forehead and gave her a big hug.
"Thank you Y/N I love you so much" She kisses my cheek and grabs the mic and sings for her life.

I smile while Bea is singing her song. She has loved singing ever since she could speak. I hear the music turn off and pear my head around the corner to see Simon sitting with his arms crossed, Demi and Britney smiling and L.A figuring out what to say. I open my phone and see at least a hundred texts from both mom and mama but like they would care. If I told them we were here, they would pull Bea out of the competition before she is even in it. I quickly check the messages and they were saying the same things; tell us where you two are, you two are so grounded, etc etc.

I look back up and the judges are about to tell Bea if she got through or not. L.A started and it worked down the line.
"You really are special so from me you are getting the first yes" I smiled and cheered like a proud mom at a sports game.
"I'm going to say definitely yes" Okay 2 down, 2 to go. I hope Bea doesn't freak out if her idol says yes.
"I'm going to say yes" Bea did the complete opposite of what I thought. She stayed as calm as anything. One more yes and she's off to boot camp. I have tears threatening to fall for good and bad reasons.
"Get ready to scream, you have four yes's"

As predicted, Bea and I both screamed and I ran on stage and gave her a massive hug while I had tears running down my face. The judges awe'd then Demi spoke.
"Who's this Beatrice?" We pull apart and I realise I'm on stage and I have terrible stage fright.
"Um this is my older sister Y/N" Bea said shyly. "She is the reason why I'm here today" I looked down at Bea and smiled. I notice everyone in the crowd was leaving and the crew turning off the cameras.
"Why is that? You can come down here if you want" Britney asked as Simon and L.A went backstage somewhere. Bea looked at me, I nod and we walk down to the judges panel and sit on Simon's chair.
"Our um moms don't really um like the idea of fame and being famous no offence" I stuttered out.
"None taken but do they know you're here?" Demi asked. We both shake our head and Britney and Demi both gasp.
"Girls as a mother myself, not knowing where your children are would be completely terrifying and heart breaking. At least give them a phone call to let them know you both are okay" I look at Bea and she looks like she is about to burst into tears and I know exactly why.
"Bea, sweetheart what's wrong?" Demi says crouching in front of her. She shakes her head and cuddles into me. Both Demi and Britney looked at me and I started to explain.
"Our moms said that if Bea or I try out for anything talent related shows that if we get through they will pull us out" Demi looks mad and Britney is shocked.
"Well how about you get your moms on the phone and I will have a talk to them okay" Britney suggested.

I pulled my phone out and called mom. I didn't put it on speaker because it would be her constantly yelling.
"Hi mom...yes I know...but it-...we're fine... Just hear me out please. Yes I drove her 3 hours away to the X factor and she got through to boot camp but you wouldn't know that because you weren't there for her when she needed you the most. Instead she relies on her 16 year old sister to act like her mother. If you think you are pulling her out of the competition I have someone that wants to try to change your mind" I hand the phone to Britney and take a deep breath. Man that felt good to get off my chest.
"Hi ma'am it's Britney Spears here, I just would like to tell you that you daughter has a very hard earned spot in this competition and I can see her going very far...I understand your concern and as she is one of the youngest here she will be well looked after by the judges and other competitors...she is in very safe hands ma'am...okay you have a good day" I looked at Britney with shocked eyes and my mouth open. Bea looked up and smiled.
"Is she okay?"
"She said that her and your mom are driving down here to collect you both and that you can stay in the competition" I smiled and Bea ran over to Britney to give her a hug. Demi and I started to talk about performing and touring and Bea was thanking Britney for changing our moms mind.