I hope you never know

Start from the beginning

walls. I rush to My room and start cleaning picking the Trash. And kicking my Close under my bed. I'll get them later.. If I remember.

I fix my Bed..

That's the best I can do!.

" Cj?". Caresin shouted.

" Upstairs!,You can come!".

It's a Few mins before she comes up.

When she does she looks around. She looks like a lost puppy,Its so Cute.

I sit on my bed. She stands up.

" You can sit you know?".

She sits on the bed..

Wonder what's in her head?.

~•{CareSin's POV}•~

My heart Races at a UnNormal Rate. I'm Sweating. And my stomach has Deep Knots.

I Never Dated a Boy. And From the Movies Ive seen I learnd when a Boy let's a Girl in his Room it's Never just to Talk!.

I Like Cj But I ain't doing anything!.

Cj Looks at me he's so Handsome. With That messy dirty Blonde hair and his ice blue eyes.

To Bad I'm so Nerv wrecked that I can't even enjoy are date!

Damn that Lance!. Ahh!.

What if.. All my friends get put in Jail?.

How did the cult leaders not Realize that Risen Would turn on us!. There was all the signs!.

It was a Good thing we left Russia.

But I'm started to see why my dad let us live such a Peacefull life!,Away from all this Noncence that the outsiders have.

" CareSin?".

Cj ask.

" Yea?".

Our faces are so Close..

I turn away." Are you allright?".

He ask..

My stomach sinks.

" Cj I'm a Wreck!. I've never been in a guys room besides my brothers!. I Never been in Any ones house!".

Cj gaves me a really Look.

" First off. No need to be worried. I Want nothing. Maybe to cuddle. But that's it. And second you never had any friends?,like sleepsovers?".

He asks.

I had one friend.. But I told her our secret and she Told on my Familiy so my brothers brutaly killed her by ripping out her eye then with one left she watched us gut her cat alive.. Then we broke her fingers one by one. Then ripped open her arms.. She died of loss of blood. But a very slow painfull death.

One I pray Cj won't have to have.

but I did make some friends at Cult meetings. They was Nice.

" Uhm I had a few,no close friends".

I say. It's kinda the truth. I only hang out with the Cult girls at meetings.

" Oh.. Well Im your bestfriend!".

He says. I laugh.

" Your my Boyfriend".

I'm pretty sure he is. In the movies that what's happens after A date and kiss..

" Yeah but I can be your bestfriend too".

Awwwl Cj is so Sweet!. He's just perfrect!.

He makes me smile and weak in the knees. He has such a odd effect on me.