But what shocked Sehun is that Yifan is crying. He never saw nor heard his older brother cry in his whole life. He never even imagined that a strong, level-headed guy like his brother could cry and that his tear ducts are still working. It just didn't fit his figure.

"Why?" Was all Sehun could ask.

"Lu Han..." Yifan whispered.

The moment Sehun heard his name, he immediately blushed and his heart thumped faster than usual. He got a lot more nervous, he didn't know what to say.

Did Yifan find out that I'm gay, declared me a lost cause and has decided to kick me out of the condominium? Will Yifan get angry at me for liking a guy?

A lot of questions flowed into Sehun's mind, none of them answered. He never has the courage to ask them out loud. He was afraid of being judged, especially by his older brother.

Sehun stayed silent for a while. One wrong word and he'll mess up for sure. Yifan is clenching his fists now and the veins in his arms are evident under his pale skin. He looks like he's about to kill someone.

"You should never be with that Lu Han again! Understood?!"

"Why? But I was never with him these days, I was with the frat..." Sehun recalled them entering Club Exo and having a shot-drinking contest. After that, his memories grew blurry and eventually he couldn't recall a thing that happened in the club. How did he even get here in the first place?

Yifan, reading his thoughts, replied. "Lu Han was the one who accompanied you here. Don't you see, Sehun? He intoxicated you with alcohol because he wanted to take advantage of you!"

He felt guilt tug his heart. He knew it was just a white lie, that Lu Han is a good person, and that he honestly changed Sehun's clothes. Nothing more, nothing less. But still... he has to lie to protect his brother.

"N-no... Lu Han would never do such a thing!" Sehun demanded. The throbbing in his head only got worse. "He might be bad but it's just in my dreams! He won't attempt to take advantage of me! He's not even gay for goodness sake! What are you saying, Yifan?"

"He is the worst person in the world, Sehun! You don't even know a thing about him! You've never known past that pretty girly face, have you? You were just preoccupied by his striking charms and his skill of flirting! So just listen to me! Listen to your older brother!" Yifan stood up, towering above his sick and confused little brother.

"Fine! I love him! I love him so much but I don't even know if he loves me back! And you don't have any right to speak ill of him, like you know him so much! " Sehun folded his arms and slowly, tears trickled down his cheeks, and began to sniffle in a sad way. He already misses Lu Han so much that he was crying because of two reasons: physical pain and emotional pain. But he knows that the emotional pain is a million times worse.

"I'm so sorry for shouting at you, sorry I made you cry..." Yifan reached out to wipe Sehun's tears away but the younger boy avoided his touch.

"Sehun, he's not what you-"

"I've known him for four straight years, okay? I don't have to consult you in order to know everything about him! And the least he could do is harm me in that way! He might be a jerk sometimes but he will never do a thing like that!" Sehun cried as he protested, weakly bumping his fists into Yifan's chest.

"It's not safe to love him, Sehun... he will only play with you and break your heart in the end.

"I should have trusted my instincts. That day when I found a red pair of boxers in your luggage, because of its vanilla scent, I knew that it was Lu Han's. Then right after that I could have you homeschool instead of college. But I didn't do that, and now it's my fault that you've become so attached to him...