Love That Never Ends. -Ch. 2-

Kyle's P.O.V

"Honey are you up, its mum. NOW OPEN THE DOOR!" She yelled knocking on my door. I'm surprised it's not breaking.

"It's opened! What do you want?" I said.

"I know you are the longest to get ready so.. GET UP! And ohh, wake your sister up, she can break her alarm clock and go back to sleep, you know.."

I think I drifted to sleep again because my mum shook me up.

"Go now before I make you clean the toilet."

"Okay, okay."

Alright, I have a sleeping problem, that's why I'm always late to school. Haha, always.. and well I drifted off to sleep again.

"Son, if you do not get up, I'm gonna get the brush for the toilet and make you scrub it."

"Alright, I'm awake. I'll wake Van up after I clean myself up."

"Goooood boy." She said with a huge grin plastered on her face.

I rolled my eyes and shooed her out of my room. I just went to brush my teeth and change into my uniform because I couldn't be bothered to shower every morning.

I walked to Van's room which is across of mine; I opened the door to hear her shouting at her alarm. God, that made me smile, she's so funny when she wakes up.

I walked into her room and saw that she had red puffy eyes. Ah, I made her cry again. Shit, why am I always so harsh to her? After a little arguement she kicked me where it kills the most. Man, it was the most painful thing ever. Doubling over and clutching my part in pain she said something but my mind was too focused on the pain.

While lying there on the floor holding my crotch. I heard the door opening and "her" crying.

"Ha, I guess your little whining didn't do anything." I said and gave her the death stare. "Whatever you say to mum, she won't believe you, even when there are tears." I continued, well it seems true? I walked towards the door and I accidentally bumped her on the shoulder and I don't want her to think it was an accident so I, like the stubborn big head I am, said, "Oops, didn't see you there."

Looking straight ahead and staring at my door. I tripped on her light cord. Damn it was all I could think of at the time. Her laughter made me flush but she ain't seeing it! I slammed the door as hard as I can and checked my door and it was only a smudge. "Grr, I tripped because of you." I said to the smudge.

I walked into my room and reached for my phone texting Jake if he can come over for breakfast and told him to invite Kevin.

I waited in the kitchen for them then my phone started vibrating! Wait, why am I so excited for? They are my friends and I see them almost everyday; I'm so weird at times.. maybe a little girly.

I opened the door and shook hands with both of them. Haha, you could soo tell they are gay and liked each other. It's funny actually, but kinda disturbing. They just do stuff you don't want to see. I walked with them to the kitchen, they are kind so they greeted my mum. She smiled and asked like a mother she is, "Hello boys, you're here early today. Want anything to eat? Cereal?"

"No thanks." They both said in unison. That was creepy. They both started to chuckle and when they heard Van come down the stairs.

I looked at them both, it was weird; they were staring at her up and down, what's with them?

She took the toast that "I" yes "ME" put into the toaster. She took her backpack and hit Jake and Kevin on the head. Haha, suckers. We talked for awhile and I turned my head at the time. "SHIT, we're late people. None of you told me the time." They all laughed. Now it's my turn to hit Jake's and Kevin's heads.