Chapeter 4

I started to wake up but just barley and my eyes were like glued shut because no matter how hard I tried to open they just wouldn't budge.

Then all of a sudden this bright light hit me and I thought I had finally gotten my eyes to open but when I started to look around I was outside.

This is so wierd I kept thinking but then I heard her I heard her voice

"Hello my beautiful daughter I have missed you"

I turned around to be faced with the moon goddess she was absolutely Breath taking it was like she was perfect. She had beautiful long silver hair and beautiful bright silver eyes. Her long silk dress was just breath taking it didn't have one wrinkle in it and it was a beautiful light blue that made her tan skin glow even brighter. She did not have one imperfection. She was amazing.

I immediately bowed down to her because I was in her presence I couldn't be disrespectful or I could be cursed for thousands of years.

"Get up my child no need to bow down to me you are my equal"

"I don't get it how could I be your equal I'm just a rouge who's mate doesn't even want her"

"No my child that was my mistake please don't be discouraged I have planned for you to find a new mate and one that will treat you like the queen you really are. Now I don't have much time so listen to me carefully you are the future of supernaturals I have given you quite the gift and you will see in due time but I need you to be carful once people start to figure out what you are they will want to steal your power and take you away and you just be carful because you are the future of all supernatural creatures and one day you will rule and become one of the best queens in history but first I need you to wake up and fight and enjoy your life now go on I believe in you"

"But wait I have so many questions you can't just SPRING this on me like I won't have questions please" I begged but it was to late she was gone and all I could hear was silence.

I start to feel my body growing tired again and all I can do is open my arms out wide welcoming for sleep to take me over because I'm exhausted after my little "meeting".

As I was about to give in whole heartedly I hear a loud BANG!!!!!

"What in the hell" I hear someone yell

"Please bring your voices down she is still sleeping" another voice says but I believe it's the queens

"When is she going to wake up we have all missed her and we want to meet her it's been 16 years and we are still mad at you" another voice says but I didn't recognize his voice

"We hid her from you guys because we didn't want you all to be so heart broken and devastated like your mother and I so calm down and do not speak to your mother like that" one voice said but I know it's the king it holds so much authority it's scary

"We get it we really do but you didn't need to be so drastic and erase our memories like that took it a little far" a quite female voice said

"ENOUGH WE DID WHAT WE DID AND WE WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING" the king yelled

I flinched because the voice scared me so bad and even though I'm changing my life and I'm not taking crap from anyone the voice was just so scary I flinched really bad.

"She moved!!!"

I try and open my eyes but they are still so heavy but I give it all I've got and bam a bright light hits me so hard

I flinch again trying to cover my eyes from the harsh light

"Someone dim the lights" the queen said

And they dim a lot and I open my eyes well squinting my eyes. I see about 8 people in the room and I only recognize the king and Queen but the six other people really resemble them so with common sense I'm guessing it's their children.

But they all seem so familiar like I have met them all before maybe in a dream or maybe I have seen pictures of them I'm not sure but I can't quite put a finger on it.

The Queen starts to say "welcome back you were out for quite some time"

" no shit you where our FOR three days" a boy say I don't recognize him from any body I have met here but he is older than me maybe by just one or two years.

"Shut up Jacob" the king says

The Queen starts to mumble something about her kid being dumb and blah blah but it was cute they are a cute family.

The Queen looks me in the eyes and she asked me what Happened and I told her how apparently when I was born one of my lungs failed when I was around four and it was a miracle i lived because something happened I guess my quick healing kicked or something but I'm not sure all I do know is it helped but now I suffer from asthma attacks often.

"I'm so sorry" the king and Queen said at the same time which was wierd I don't know why they are sorry but it's not their fault. They both just looked so sad and all the others in the room looked very sad also and I don't know what I did but I changed the mood real quick.

All of sudden they hugged me and I was taken back by the sudden gesture but it felt nice so I snuggled into the hug and I really don't know what came over me to trust them so easily but something happened.

Xavier walked in and said " I'm so glad everything is good again when shall I start spreading the news the lost princess is found"

I could already feel my asthma ready to jump in at any moment now.