Chapter 1

Alright minna this is my first Naruto fanfic so be nice no hate comments. So enjoy and don't hate me Naruto fans I know you've had somewhat the same thoughts cross your mind in fact some have written stuff like this.

thoughts/ speaking to kurama

"speaking"

Kurama speaking to Naruto

Jutsu

^___^^___^^___^^__^_^^__^^_^

Naruto pov

I sat not to far away from where my 'family' was. My parents gushing over my sister who had just passed the graduation exam. I scoffed I passed that exam when I was 4, but why have they forgotten about me?

I know kit. I don't know why your ignorant father and mother are doing this to you. Kurama snapped. Yes I know about the kuubi, we've actually become friends he has also bonded with me on a completely different level then the other jinjuriki. Meaning he can come out when he pleases or when I allow him to in ether his mini fox form or his human form. My emotional mask (facade) was beginning to unravel while I looked out at the scene in front of me so I silently disappeared deeper in the forest.

Kit your going to have to forgive them some time and maybe let other people in. Kurama said when I stopped on a log around training ground 44.

I know Kurama but I don't think I could right now. I sighed. I sat there for some time before Kakashi came and took off both his ANBU mask and his facial mask and I did the same. I was the only one who knew what his face looked like with out it on the same with me, he's the only one I can show my real emotions too.

"Naruto are you alright?" Kakashi asked sounding a little worried.

"Why me? Kakashi?" Was all I could say before I started crying. Kakashi didn't say anything all he did was hug me.

Kit... Just remember your not alone you have me and Kakashi. Kurama said trying to calm me down.

Thanks Kurama. I thought as Kakashi held me. Kakashi was like my older brother and I was like his younger brother, we where practically inseparable. When Kakashi let go of me in only took a few minutes till we where summoned by the Hokage, my father, for a mission.

Kakashi pov

We were summoned by Minato-sensei for a job that would only take a few hours. I smirked as Minato-sensei didn't even realize that he had just summoned his son and former student, I mean it couldn't be much more obvious. My ANBU mask was a cat and Naruto's was a white fox mask with red whisker marks. What surprised me more was when he said our ANBU names and paused but soon continued on.

Flashback

"Cat, Kitsune. -pause- I have a mission for the both of you that will only take my two fastest AMBU three hours hopefully to complete. I want you to deliver a scroll to the Kazekage and return once you have delivered it. The reason I'm having ANBU doing this for me is this is a very special document that s-rank criminals will want to have. You are dismissed good luck." Minato-sensei said handing me a scroll. We nodded and disappeared

Flashback ends.

Naruto stopped on a branch, I stopped aswell because other then Kushnia, Naruto was the best sensor.

"What is it Kitsune?" I asked him. He stayed quite for a few minutes longer.

"Cat we have company of 10 people probably s-rank criminals." Naruto said as he looked ahead of us. I nodded and we proceeded with caution jutsus and weapons at the ready.

Naruto pov

KIT LOOK OUT FIRE BALL JUTSU HEADING YOUR WAY!! Kurama yelled as I barely avoided the jutsu.

Thanks Kurama but worn me a bit sooner. I said landing on the ground with Kakashi landing next to me.

"Kitsune should we fight or flee?" Kakashi asked pulling a kuni out of his pouch and getting into a defensive stance. I look at the s-rank criminals that have surrounded us and think for a moment.

"Fight lets show them what we can do Cat." I say emotionless. He nods while I pull out a kuni and get into a defensive stance.

"Are you kidding me it's 10 too 2 lets get them!" One yelled at the yell they attacked us.

"Fire style: Fire ball jutsu!" I said as a fire ball was released from my mouth.

"HE DID IT WITH OUT HAND SIGNS!!" A couple of them yelled. Kakashi quickly killed the rest and we proceeded to the village hidden in the sand. We arrived back at Konoha an hour later then we though we would be and reported to my father, who was staring off into space when we delivered the report.

"Naruto you should be co-leader of my genin team that I plan to be late for." Kakashi said as we walked to the ramen stand. I smirk and snicker sure why not they're going to love my introduction.

"Maybe I'll let you know if I show up." I said shrugging slightly.

Minato pov

The two ANBU I sent with the scroll returned and delivered a report I would have to read later along with a bunch of others. It'll be the twins birthday here soon. Kushnia and I have already figured out what to get for Akia. Naruto on the other hand...... -curses under breath- I know nothing about my son how could I forgot my only son?

"Oh Naruto I am so sorry." I mumbled I will have to talk to Kushina about this when I get home.

Kushina pov

Naruto.....oh my baby boy now could I be so stupid. I have to talk to Minato. I thought with a horrified look.

Akia pov

I woke up and looked at the calender. Mine and my brothers birthday's will be here soon -squee-. I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs but I tripped over the lip out of my room. I tightly closed my eyes expecting to faceplant on the floor. I waited for the impact but there was none. I opened one of my eyes and saw the ice cold blue eyes of my brother. He stood me up again. I smiled and jumping trapping him in a hug.

"Thank you nii-san!" I said. I felt him stiffen when I let go it didn't look like he relaxed at all.

"Come on nii-san lets go down for breakfast." I said turning around and starting down the hall. I turn back around but he was gone. Then I hit me like a brick to the face. I have never hugged nii-san let alone talk to him. I..I have to talk to mom and dad. I hurried down stairs and to the kitchen where mom and dad where talking. I started to cry when I saw moms face it looked worried and sad so did dads.

"Akia what's wrong?" Dad said walking over to me with mom close behind him. I sat down and started to sob.

"I..I...j-just realized t-that I..I've n-never h-h-hugged nii-san!" I bawled. Mom and dad looked at each other before giving me a hug saying 'nether have I' or 'shush Akia lets get to know your brother again.' We stayed like that untill dad had to go to the Hokage tower and I had to go to school to get put in a team.