Chap 27 *- Thank You -*

*- Snowy Pov -*

Im waking up in the unknown place.... I try to get out but I always end up lost again... this place is lake maze... arghhhh!!!!! Nakakainis na huh!!!

"Huwag mong pagtripan yang mga halaman... saka mukha ka ng monster hahaha"

Napatingin ako sa taong nagsalita... He still handsome.... he smile at me... I dont know how but I just suddenly feel that I already crying in his chest... he hug me back and kiss my head like he always do...

"BLAZE YVO!!! YOU IDIOT!!!" sigaw ko sa kanya na kinatawa lang niya...

"I Miss You too Reene" he said... oh God... I really miss him and miss the nickname that he gave to me...

"I miss you... where are we?" Tanong ko sa kanya... and I looked at him...

"In dreamland... lets go.. I want you to meet someone" sabi niya sakin at hinawakan kamay ko patungo kung san mang lugar...

"How sure na ito ang daan ... kanina pa kaya ako paikot ikot dito" sabi ko sa kanya at tumawa siya...

"Yeah I know it... Im just here all the time" sabi niya at hinampas ko siya sa braso gamit yunh free hand ko...

"Kanina ka pala eh!! Bat hindi ka man lang nagsabi sakin!! Gaguhan lang ba huh? Pauli uli ako bago ikaw naman pinagmamasdan lang akong maligaw!!" Pagalit kong sabi kaso tinawanan na naman ako... instant clown na ako ngayon...

"Nandito na tayo..." sabi niya and I looked at the place...

Its a lake... in the middle of lake is a tree with full of flowers... Blaze guide me... while we walking I saw I back of a girl she have a long black hair... when we already got in her back she turn around and got shock... I feel like looking at the mirror but I color my hair in black... we even have the same eye color... she smile at me...

"I finally meet you Snow" sabi niya... I just look at her shock...

"She is Summer... your sister" Blaze said with a sad smile...

I hug her... and she hug me too... I dont know but now I feel complete... I really wanted to meet her even justs her grave but Cloud never give me a chance...

"How this happen?" Tanong ko sa kanya...

Ngayon ko lang naisip na pano ko makakausap si Blaze kung nasa hospital siya at comatose and patay na si Summer... then napahamak ako sa tyan ko na wala ng baby bump... know Im scared... where is my baby?

"Hey calm down Summer... the baby is fine.. close your eyes and listen carefully" sabi ni Blaze... they smile at me and I do that...

"You got a handsome son Knight"

I hear someone say and I hear cry... I feel someone touch me and whisper I Love You... I open my eyes and cry.... Knight... he is beside me... god... I want to see him...

"I have a Son... Knight is with me..." I silently say...

Blaze kiss me forehead and my sister hold my left hand... I smile at them...

"Knight gonna be a good father... I wish I could say that to him... I want to say sorry to him.. I betray to him and left him without explanation... I hurt you and Blaze... Im so sorry..." Summer said...

"No, its fine... we all understand it... and you give me second life... He already forgive you" I said and hug her...

"Im already died?" Bigla kong tanong sa kanila...

"Yes and No... but I will never let you die... Your Son and Knight need you" sabi ni Summer and she looked at Blaze with a sad smile and I tears fall in her cheeks...

"Snowy... I write a letter to Knight... but he never read it since Blaze hide it I hope that you can give it to him and so he understand how much I regret everything that I cause to both of you" Summer said...

"He alread forgive you... he already search you and Ask the same way before fixing his and Snowy relationship... Summer he already understand you" sabi ni Blaze...

Yeah Knight said that He already see Summer Place and thats when he finally decided that he cant avoid and hide... he already waste lot of time... And I understand him.. he evwn dont mention it to anyone since for him its not really important... but he said it to me because Summer is my sister...

"Yeah right.. but still I want him to know that Everything... my side story or my feeling" she said...

"So I need to go Snowy... Blaze still lots of things to say... bye my little sister.." she said and suddenly she vanished....

Blaze hug me.. my face buried to her chest where his heart is.. I close my eyes and try to hear his hear but nothing... And hit me reality hit me...

"Blaze... Im so sorry" I hug him tightly and look at him... he kiss my forehead..

"Dont say sorry... I Love You Snowy.. and I will do everything to make you happy... the life that Summer cant have, your the one who gonna fulfill it... to have a family, children and happy to be with the person you love... please.. be happy and remember that everytime you smile both of us is smilinh with you... your important to us... your her little sister.. your my special person" sabi niya sakin...

"Yvo... thank you... Your always be with me.. I will take good care your heart.. I Love You" sabi ko and kiss him at lips...

"I Love the name Yvo everytime you say it.. kala ko pangmatandang name yan kaya hindi ko hinayaan ang kahit sino man tawagin akong Yvo... same goes to Blake.. kasi pangbabae daw yung kanya.. Reene... you got a handsome baby... He already need her mommy" sabi nito and tears come down in her cheeks...

"Yeah.. I Love You Too... Reene... Blaze your Baby Boy.. me and Summer will always looked at him as her angel" sabi niya sakin and kiss me to my lips...

I close my eyes and I hear noises... and specially a heart beat... its just that I feel it or just hearing it totally? I try to put my hand in my chest but something heavy in my hand... and I feel some body pain not so painfull...

"Please Princess.. wake up... its been 2 months... our baby needs you... Blaze needs you"

I try hard to wake up... I open my eyes and white ceiling welcome me... I try to say something but I cant.. parang may nakabara sa lalamunan ko.. so I try to move my hand... But only fingers respond to what I want...

"Oh God.. Thank You... your awake!!!"

Purple Eyes greet me with tears... but you can see that its not because of sadness... but happiness...

-----*
Yehey!!

Gosh akala ko nagloloko ang wattpad kagabi.. buti napost ko yung 26... sana mapost ko ito ng ayos... hehehe... ≧﹏≦

Thanks sa mga nagbabasa... siguro after this story ayusin ko na yung isa kong story... hehehe... (*^﹏^*)