Ambush

Surprise!!!🎉🎉 I had time to make another chapter just for you!
----------------------------------------------

~(Mark's)Pov~

As soon as I saw her turn the corner I went to go find Dolph. Many thoughts were going through my mind and let's just say they weren't very good.

I found Dolph in the catering area with not many people around. So I quickly grabbed him and shoved him in a nearby room. I locked the door. I grabbed his hair and threw him into a couch, then into a table, then on the floor. I then punched him repeatedly in the face making his head bust open with fresh blood.

"And don't you ever touch her again! I don't want to see you talking to her or even walking in the same direction. Do you understand?!?!" I said angrily.

".....yes..." He said right before he fell unconscious after all the pain and blood loss he had. I dragged him in a corner then walked out and closed the door making sure that no one was watching. Which no one was. I went to my locker room to change for the date I had with someone special......
----------------------------------------------
~(Alyssa's/My) Pov~
Well you didn't expect that did ya? Okay maybe you did because well that's what he does. Anyway shout out to KylieUpshall make sure you follow. This wonderful person gave me permission to continue this on the first place. Also shoutout to Undertaker_Deadman so awesome also another person you should follow! Comment on what you like about the book so far and don't forget to vote.
~(Undertaker's) Pov~

Make sure you Rest.....In.....Peace! *Gong*

~(My) Pov~

Yeah what he said! Deuces!!😆✌🏼️