A Whole Week

(Leon's P.O.V)

I visited Emil every single day, after the first day, still finding him asleep.
Lukas kept making excuses that he was just sleeping. I finally found out what was wrong with Emil. According to Tino, he drank a potion, that made him fall asleep. I still held on to his hand, letting a tear slip sometimes, because what if he never woke up again!? That's just the scariest thing ever. You have no clue! Like, havng your loved one to die. But, I didn't lose
all hope yet. It's the seventh day since then... A whole week. Just maybe, he's finally awake. I knocked on their door, and when I saw Emil open it, I just immediatly hugged him.
"You're finally awake, Emil! I've missed you so much, I thought you'd never wake up again..." I ranted, giving him a peck on the cheek.
"Okay."
Something was off about Emil.
"What happened to your eyes?"

"The spell altered my eyes."

"Oh, okay." I smiled, still hugging Emil. Normally, right now he'd complain, but I guess he just misses me that much.

"You know~ We should continue your little punishment from a week ago~"
I began, snaking my hands onto his waist.

"Hey! We can still hear you! Have some decency at least! There's a kid in the house!" Mathias exclaimed.

"I'm not a kid! I'm an extremely mature adult!" Said Peter, standing straighter than usual, and took off his shirt.

Emil giggled. Actually giggled. I poked his cheek, earning another fit of giggles.
"Well... Maybe when we're alone." He said, in between his fits of laughter.

I shrugged, and looked at Berwald.
"Is he drunk?"

"Nope."

"... Okay then."

I'm not sure if this is a dream. This is probably a dream, since Emil acts like he's drunk, and I'm just hallucinating.

"You're not dreaming." He said, as if he read my mind.

"We could punish you alone in your room~" I whispered in his ear.

He blushed, and took my hand, taking me up the stairs. After locking the door, he faced me with a creepy grin.

"I refuse to take punishment." He said.

I stayed silent, unsire of what to say.

"Boy, what's your name? You remind me of Tai."

"My brother from Thailand?"

"No, a Friend of mine from Hong Kong."

Emil pinned me against the wall, and he was starting to scare me.

"Emil... Do you not remember me?"

"I don't know who you are, and my name isn't Emil. If you tell that to anyone, I'll kill you!" He threatened, taking out a knife from the drawer. I whimpered, unlocking the door, but he stopped me by cutting my cheek open. The person who looked like Emil pushed me onto the bed, and he locked the door.
Grabbing some handcuffs from under the bed, he handcuffed me, while I struggled.
"Call me Egil. I want you to scream my name." He laughed, then bent down to lick the wound from my cheek, and it stung!
This better be a nightmare. Wake up, wake up, wake up!