Tok Tok.

I ignored the knock, it musted be her. I told you so, eat what i eat and don't even bother to ask me for cook. "Pretty boy in here, you better cook me something" Shut your mouth, and leave me in peace. I never went to the kitchen for cook. So dont's ask me to. "I'll knock this door until you face me" i don't care, you'll be the one that giving up later.

Tok Tok. Tok. Tok.

"Cook me something ! Cook, Cook, Cook. I want to eat eat eat" she's began to sing. Wake up sehun, don't even go out there. Just ignores that girl, she won't die anyway. Just be calm and rest well. I try to closed my eyes and feel asleep- but

"Roar ! Meow, Whoof Whoof. Awuuu" I punch my bed, and scream slowly. Why is she now making animals sounds. Aren't she tired. "Hey sexy, wanna play" she whispered from outside of my room with husky voice. "Meow Meow" Oh my gosh, this is totally drive me crazy. Why is she need to used seduce voice, when she only wanted to eat.

I throw my phone away, walk towards the door. I should asked her to leave now. I should not agreed with Mr Kim, yesterday. It's my fault didn't think carefully. I sit in front of my door. "Go away" i whispered, hoping she's hear my voice. "This sexy girl, don't want to leave. Feed me or i'll swallow you hmm ?" Duh, why is she acting weird. She used to be another character time by time. This is getting weird than ever.

"You should give up, you aren't sexy at all" i continued whispers at the door. I'm doing this stupid things because of her. She's totally something since she doing all of this out of mind thing in my place. I don't have any idea why she changed like this. Seunghwan, aren't herself now. Ah, the illness. I forgot. She look really fine to called it as sick. I gave up and open the knob door.

"Ah, my head stupid" I bulge my eyes as i see the door hitted her head, but I also bitted my lips to prevent mysekf from laugh. She whines, as i open the door. I forgot she sitted here. She rubbes her head, i ignore her and open the door more. And once again, i knock her head. "Are you doing that in purpose ?!" She shouts, as she stand and glared at him. You can say like that but no, i didn't think to hitted your head. I scoff a little, shit. I can't laugh.

"Yah ! Are you laugh at- me" she was about to slap my hand, but i fastly took her hand and raised my eyebrow. "One slap, no lunch" i winked at her, and i see she stomp her legs. God, she look different i mean. The whole of her attitude is different from Seunghwan i used to know.

---

"Ouch" I shouts, as I felt the hot-oil spill a little at my hand. "It's burn again" I took the plate and throw the eggs away again. It's already 7 eggs that i failed to cook. All of it burned and taste horrible. "You are so lame" Shut up seunghwan, you can't stop singing the time after i get out from my room until now, you didn't stop singing those song that you don't even know. "Shut the hell up, i'm perfect" Yeah Yeah, that's all you said. You are perfect when you aren't. "This way" She hold my hand and flip the panfray.

"The bridegroom that will marry with you soon is so unlucky" She teased me as she eyeing those burned eggs in the trash. "Not impossible it's you" what did i just say. Stupid me, i said something i should not say. "Your face is my taste, but your personality. Not at all" hey, what's wrong with my personality. It's prefect just like your ass. Don't you even dare to say it. "You need more be fashionable, lamest" She kicked the chair, and went back to the living room. And yet annoying she's still singing.

---

"Lunch ready" I yelled, at her. "Finally, you took over 2 hours for just cook this ?" She walk into the kitchen, and showed her disgust stare. I did my best for even cook already. Don't you even dare to complaining while you also can't cooks. "Have sit" I said, eyeing her. This kid, can't she just appreciate what i just did to her. Just sit and eat.

"I took the water first, and if i dead after eats your food. You take the blame" Too talkative, too much words. Even i didn't do too much today, like usually. But i felt the tireness that I never had before. "Eat.." I said while chewed the food. It taste good though, even the look wasn't really great.

"I'm in my diet, No food allowed in this area" She said in arrogant tone, and point at her tummy. You are the one who asked me to cook just now. And now you said you are in diet ? I give you around of applause for it Seunghwan. "Yah ! You want me to cook right ? Then eat. Or i won't give to anything from now" she really provoked my anger, what's a kind of human that born like this. She hold the fork, and mixed the ramen with the eggs.

"One more thing, why we need to eat this thing in the same port" I scoff, yeah about that i also don't know. I was too lazy for even took the cup or anything else. "It's okay, then i can look at your face closer" she take a sit, and blew out the ramen. Face just inch close to me since we eat in the same port. "Yah, i need one more thing" I made her face and face me. What now ? Dear Princess, what else you want.

"Feed me, aaahhh" she then, leaned her face to me and open her mouth. I bulge into horror, don't made you both fall. I blew out the ramen and give a little into her mouth. "Hmm, taste horrible. But fine" just appreaciate what i did for you. And don't speaks too much. It's annoyed me.

"Sehun" i look at her, and i took a sip of the ramen's soup. I face her, and shot into her eyes. "I said, sehun" i'm humming, and suddenly she leaned her face really close to me. I stop there, and froze my stare at her. It seems like the whole of organs is stop functioning. "I'm not going to kissed you stupid" She smirk, and laugh a bit.

"This is the reason why i attract to you once upon a time, because you are so easy" she laugh. She smile as she ended the sentence, wait is she smiling ? Call me if you figure her smile.

This is the step ? Am i being her medicine once again. This is her first smile after 7 Years. Welcome.

---