Chapter Seventeen

*Kyle P.O.V.*

(Y/n) didn't show up for English. She and Craig probably ditched again, since that seems to be her new thing. That's what I thought, until I saw Craig in the hallway.

That's odd. Craig wouldn't let (Y/N) ditch on her own. So, where is (Y/N)?

I started to worry.

What if she left and did something horrible? Was I too hard on her?

Craig had to know what happened.

"Hey, dude, where is (Y/N)?" I asked him.

He let out a laugh, "As if you don't know."

"Seriously," I glared.

"Who the hell vomited in my bathroom?!?!?" Cartman boomed through the hallway.

"(Y/N) went home sick," Craig said.

"Is that why she ran out of science?" I questioned.

"Yeah, because some idiot made her feel like crap," he answered.

I gulped, "You mean me, don't you?"

Craig shook his head, "Why can't you see how perfect she-"

"I already know how perfect she is, okay?" I snapped.

"Then why did you choose Bebe?" he interrogated.

"(Y/N) told me to. I regret how things worked out, and if I could change-"

"It doesn't matter now. You hurt her, and the likelihood of her choosing you over me is very slim," Craig spat.

I couldn't deal with him right now. I was in no mood to get into a fight, and if I stayed here, I would soon snap. I pushed passed him and pulled my phone out to text (Y/N). I knew she saw the message, but I expected her to not respond. I wouldn't respond to me either. I guess I just needed to make it up to her by doing an amazing job on our project.

~Time Skip~

Friday came, but (Y/N) didn't show up, no surprise. This was her second week of being gone, and it was my fault. Unfortunately at the Science Fair, I had to present by myself, but we did get first. I also spent a long time telling the teacher to not dock (Y/N) because I told him that she did a lot of the work, which was a lie, but still.

Even though the week was shitty, Saturday night, Clyde was throwing a party, which was exactly what I needed.