4

***DEREK***

Here I was at a three story home right next to a clone of itself. I knew it be bad manners to just walk through the door even though Sally had a heart as pure as gold and so did Percy. I felt a pressure in my skull as I forcefully tore through Affinity and Midgard due to the presence of Greeks. My nose automatically scrunched up in disgust at the thought of Greeks but I got over it. My caramel skin looked somewhat human but my hair would seeing that it reached my thighs. I grabbed it with my fist as I summoned my amber flames and cut it off until it was at the height of my shoulders and as if my hair adjusted it changed from straight to waves and it became a shade of dirty blonde. It seemingly matched with my grey combats boot, grey cargo shorts and a white t-shirt.

I walked up to the door where I felt a pulse of energy and knocked on the door. As the door opened I saw a little girl with auburn hair who was looking at me with disgust as she said "What do you want boy?" I smiled as I realized this was the goddess Artemis before I said "Well M'lady I am here to see Sally Blofis now may I come in?" She seemed happy to be called m'lady and stepped out of the way as I said thank you. As I entered the living room I saw a large group of teenagers, Sally and a grown man and two five year olds.

I looked at Sally and said "You really have been busy over the years Sals." Before she could respond I see a guy with sea green eyes and jet black hair stand up and right then I knew this was Poseidon causing me to smirk as he said "And you might be?" I was awed at how much they looked alike and it must have shown on my face as Sally said "Nice to see you again my lord but what are you here for." At that I felt something poke my back causing me to wince as a Sally said "Thalia Grace, shame on you attacking a guardian of Percy."

At that most of the gods and mortals in the room where filled with shock Athena and Annabeth being curious said in synch "What does that mean?" I smirked as I said "It's if you've got it, flaunt it darling."

+++3rd+++

As Derek said that Aphrodite laughed as her kaleidoscopic eyes changed colors. But then became serious as she saw his fashion taste before saying "What is a Norse god doing here?" At that the Greeks froze and looked at Derek as if he was a disease while his amber eyes seemed to shine as he said "I am here to protect Percy and warn you about the dangers of the future. At that Artemis said "Why would you protect Perseus?" Derek chuckled as he said "It's simple actually, Percy carries three bloodlines in his body, the bloodline of Poseidon, the bloodline of Neptune and the bloodline of Balder. Sally also being a descendent of Balder contacted me to protect her son from his Norse fate as her father did before her, and so on."

As Derek was about to explain a blast of colorful light which he knew as the Bifrost as he was force to Asgard. As soon he reached the top he was greeted by the thunder squad aka Thor, Lady Sif and their followers. He looked as if he expected due to the fact that as soon as they could see his body he was dressed in a leather bodysuit that started at his neck and went to his ankles. He was barefoot as he kept two daggers on both sides of his waist, he kept a choker on his neck and two Asgardian steel bracelets on his arms, while two hellfire katanas on his back because he was Norse and he was always prepared for war. But this time he knew he was outnumbered because Odin was there. The All-father glared at the slender boy who decided to bow in the presence of his king. At that Odin said "Prince of Hel, you were forbidden to interfere with mortals and yet you did it why?" Without getting up Derek said "I made an oath to Baldr to protect his descendants and I have done so for the past couple centuries." He also said something mentally but not out loud as people began to murmur about things. Odin then said "Since you have been protecting the bloodline of Baldr, I have decided to reward you a name." At that Derek's eyes widened before Odin continued "If you do one final mission grandchild of Loki." Derek then looked up and said "Anything my lord."

At that Odin kept his face blank as he said "You must kill Hel, become the new ruler of Helheim and then return here to become a true god." After that the gods vanished with another word leaving Derek alone to wonder his thoughts. He got up and then took one of his dagger and began to sing a bittersweet melody of mumbled words and as he sang he could feel the life of Hel, his mother. He then took the dagger and then slashed through the air where body would be and as he did that his mother's existence vanished from the nine realms. After that a thin circlet of red flames appeared on his head before the flames began to turn amber. The flames then began to wrap around his body as his leather body suit began to vanish leaving him nude before the flames did the same thing to him as they this to his mother. It went inside his body as the flames began to form rings around his body, at his ankles, his wrists, his waist and his neck. The daggers seemed to hang on to the flames as his katanas disappeared and became tattoos on his arms as the tattoo of Yggdrasil reappeared. As the flames vanish his amber eyes disappeared and were replaced with a grey color. He finally then said "All hail me, Derek Mix, son of Hel, King of Nilfheim, lord of monsters, prince of reality, grandchild of Loki and god of the dead, souls, affection and rebirth."

His words automatically set off a spark as monsters everywhere within the realms bowed to their new king and so did the jötun.