Chapter 21: All Over Again

Your POV

Five Months Later

My stomach grumbled. Maybe it was time to eat?

"Kaneki, can we sit down and eat now? I'm starving." I pulled on Kaneki's shirt. He gave me a smile. "Yeah, let's just find a nice spot to sit down."

We were back at the park, the one with the big gate. Where we celebrated his birthday at least a year ago. "Let's sit down at the place." I suggested. He raised a brow. "What place, (Y/N)?" He asked. I gave an exaggerated sigh. "You literally don't know what I'm talking about?" I questioned.

How could he not remember?

Well. . it was around a year ago, and a lot has happened since then. "I literally don't know what you're talking about." He answered. I smiled and ran to the right, leading us off the dirt path and into the trees, pulling him behind me. "Slow down at least a little!" He exclaimed behind me. The lunch box that I carried in my left hand was bouncing around everywhere.

Finally, we got there.

It was a clear opening and the sun shined through the trees that hovered up above. The grass was green and it went up to our shins. Clovers were everywhere. A smell of flowers that were spread around here and there filled our noses.

This is where I fell in love with Kaneki.

I looked behind me to look at him. And saw the recognition in his eyes. "Do you remember now?" I asked. He was shocked to see this place again.

He had completely forgotten about it.

Kaneki's mouth closed to a smile and nodded. "I can't believe I forgot this place. But . . ." He looked up and down and in every direction. ". . . it looks so different in the summer." I let go of his hand and walked to the center and sat down upon a blanket I had with me.

"Well," I said, awakening him out of his trance, "come sit down. I'm hungry and I want to eat." He jogged to my place and slid onto the green and white blanket. "Yeah me too." He said.

I bit into a sandwich. "You know, " I said with a mouthful of food, "this is where I truly fell in love with you. On your birthday where we sat in an old car without a roof and watched a movie." I looked from the sky to him. "Do you remember what movie you chose out for us?" I asked.

Kaneki sat there, thinking and biting into his sandwich.

He bursted out laughing. "It was The Notebook, wasn't it?" I started laughing as well. "You are so cheesy, I swear Kaneki." I wiped away a few tears that came out while I laughed. "But, why would you choose The Notebook out of all movies?" I finished off my sandwich.

He shrugged. "I don't even remember anymore. I guess . . . I was trying to be romantic?" We chuckled.

"You want to know when I first fell in love with you?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yeah, of course." He scooted closer to me and put his arm around me. "Every single day I saw you, I would fall in love all over again." Kaneki whispered in my ear.

I turned my head to kiss him. "I love you." I told him.

"And I love you."

HAAAYYYY!!!!! I HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED MY STORRYYYY!!!! Thank you so much for taking time out of your days to read this. I really hoped you enjoyed.

I'm kind of sad honestly. I don't want this story to end but I do at the same time because I want to write others. BUT YAAAYYY!!! We've come to an end.

I just want to say thank you for all your votes and support.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. :')