Broken Promise

Simon starred out the window as rain sprinkled down from the clouds above. Bodil shifted a little in the drivers seat as he waited for the stop light to turn green.

Then once it did the car moved down the road, Simon sighed as he herd air planes above them. Yes, they were going to the air port. He wasn't the one leaving tho...

Bodil explained to him last night that he'd be gone for a few months in America...visiting his other friends like sky and the many others.

He was so deep in thought that he didn't realize the car stopped. Bodil had already gotten out of the car to grab his backpack out of the back.

Simon hopped out of the car and walked over to Bodil who just closed the back, setting his backpack on. All around them he saw people saying good bye to their friends or loved ones. While others where hugging and greeting the ones who've just arrived.

Over all, he wished that he be saying "welcome back" instead of saying "goodbye." It was depressing...

Bodil scratched the back of his neck, "uh....well I have to get going since my plane leaves soon...." He reminded, Simon nodded and looked down at the small puddles that the rain had formed.

Simon was pulled into a nice warm hug before being let go of. Bodil smiled "don't worry Simon! It's only a few months, plus you have baki and ghost." Bodil said, trying to lighten the mood a little.

Simon clenched his hands into fists, he wasn't ready to say good bye...but he knew he had to. "F-fine...good....bye then..." Bodil must of noticed how sad Simon was, after all he never left the country before, never once did he leave Simon for that long either...

Bodil sighed and set his bag down, not caring if it got wet. He hugged Simon again and planted a kiss on the smaller teens forehead.

Simon hugged Bodil but a littler tighter, "I'll see you soon, I promise..if anything happens then call me and I'll come back early." Bodil said, liftin simons chin so that they where looking at each other.

Simon nodded, and watched as Bodil grabbed his bag and turned to walk into the airport. Waving as he went through the doors.

His mind was telling to go with him, but thy didn't have enough money for two people...so Simon walked back to the drivers side and got in, twisting the key and starting up the car.

((Time skip to a few hours later))

Simon sat on the couch, it was really quiet in their small home. Without Bodil there it was almost too quiet, it felt strange to be alone.

What was he going to do while his lover was away?

He sat up and reached for his phone, Bodil must of gotten there by now. He looked at his contacts and tapped the name Bodil, the phone ringed but went to voice message.

Strange...?

Simon frowned and decided to watch the news, that's when he dropped the remote onto the ground as well as his phone.

He covered his mouth as tears threatened to fall any minute. Simon re-read the news report on the bottom over and over not believing what it had said.

Then He got a call from baki, but he didn't bother picking up. Simon stood there in that very spot which seemed almost like hours but in reality it was only minutes.

"A plane to America suddenly crashed due to unknown reasons, we are still looking for survivors but it doesn't seem possible!" The reported stated, a worried and sad expression on his face.

Simon quickly turned the tv off, not wanting any more details. He felt rage and sadness overwhelm him as he feel to his knees letting everything out at once, mostly tears.

Why has this happen? Could he have saved him in time? Simon wished that he could re-start the day...

What about their promise?

Memories of his lover flooded into his mind as he starred at the ground, watching his phone buzz agin and again.

Was this all a dream..?

_______

Sorry for the depressing story...but eh...I'll update more happy ones soon so don't worry~!

I don't edit any of these stories btw do sorry for the grammar and spelling of there are some wrong ones...

Anyways see you guys later..?

- Admin