Pete: The Pizza Slut

Blake POV

Gerard took me back to my house at 3:45 I had to be back at home before 4 so Brendon and I could be at our Jobs at the smoothie hut. Then right after we get off Pete,Brendon,Ryan, and I had to go to dinner so we could talk about my situation.

"Thanks Gee" I got out of his car when we pulled in.

"Anytime B, I promise it will be ok" Gerard smiled at me.

I nodded and pushed my bag up my shoulder walking in my house.

I had been hearing 'its going to be ok' a lot in the past day. But what if its not ok?.

"Hey Blakie Bear how was school" My mom asked. she was at the sink washing dishes.

"Fine, I'm sorry I was not here right after I rode with Gerard and he stayed at his house a bit."

"Ohhhh you and Gerard" My mom smirked.

"Best not be that Way kid" My dad walked in from work.

"For one Gerard is a decent kid" I help up one finger. "for two I've been talking? to Pete" I held up the second finger. I was hoping they did not notice the question in my voice.

"I don't like him either" my dad mumbled.

"Why not get with your other friends? Heck get back with Alex you know you love him Blake" My mom said being the nosy person she is.

"I don't think so mom" I sighed walking up the stairs.

I trudged up the stairs to Brendon and Ryan's room. I could hear music coming from their room.

"Hey Bren, hey Ryan" I walked in their room.

"Hey B!" Ryan scooted out of Brendon's arms. "How was your off day?"

"Fine until Alex had to ruin it" I rolled my eyes. "He's coming back from London and uh-" I really didn't know how to word this to tell my brother and my best friend "yeah- and it's him that's the dad, not Pete, I don't wana talk about it right now though-"

I looked over to see Brendon tensed up. "I hate him" Brendon rolled off the bed.

"Babe hate is a strong word" Ryan looked over at Brendon.

"He knows that why he used it" I grinned. "can I put this on?" I picked up a greenday record.

"Sure what ever you want to do since obviously that's what you do best" Brendon crosses his arms.

"Bren, that made no sense once-so-ever" Ryan raised his eyebrow.

"I know what he ment, I think" I pushed the record in and sat on their bed.

"Don't lie down we have to leave for work." Brendon kicked my leg.

"For fucks sake" I groaned. "let me go put on my sexist uniform." I got off their bed and walked across the hall to my bedroom

But my uniform was really offensive well at lest to me. The bottoms were tight blue shorts and the top was an orange button down shirt with short sleeves. When the manager handed me the shirt he said that the top three buttons were not on there. So obviously he wanted my (larger) boobs to fall out of the shirt.

"IM READY BREADBIN!" I yelled across the hall pulling on my converse.

"STEP ON A LEGO!" Brendon yelled back at me. I could hear Ryan laughing at the both of us.

I walked out of my room pulling my dark brown/black hair into a high pony tail.

"Can't you like tuck these in?" Brendon came over and started messing with my boobs (thank everything he is my brother and also gay.)