"Kevin! Get your ass up here!" She hisses as Kevin enters the room. We both break away from the kiss with a smug look on each other. Kevin looks at us and then to Alex, he looks confused.

"She's getting jelly is all." Bruno smirks shoving his tongue playfully at Alex, which Alex grabs her pencil case and literally throws it to Bruno's head.

To his luck, he catches it before it landed square on his head.

"Don't get a girl angry at you." I shake my head at them and pull Bruno down on the seat beside me.

Just as a post-it note being pasted on the side of my desk, the bell rings.

I glance at Bruno who is grinning at me gesturing me to look at the note. I pick it up and it reads, "Be ready at 6 <3"

Just like that I can't stop smiling the whole day.

.

"You look absolutely stunning."

"Amazing."

"Rare beauty."

I roll my eyes at their comments. Apparently, the whole squad is gathering at my house for no reason. Yes, me and Bruno are having a date night and Alex and Tiara volunteered to help me sort out my outfit. But then Ryan and Kevin tagged along and kept annoying the hell out of me since they set their feet into my room.

"You don't have to me too bold about it. I feel absolutely wreck. So much for my self-esteem." I mutter as I stand in front of them feeling any other things except great.

"Guys don't insult my work, at least the hair is great. And the outfit is on point." She brushes my leather jacket with the back of her hands mimicking like she is touching the most precious thing in the world.

I scowl at them. "Okay that's enough. Don't make her feel sad on her date. They're just kidding Soph, you look amazing." Tiara steps into the room and scolds at them.

"What time did he say he's going to pick you up?" She continues to make her way into the room, and asks.

"Umm six, why?" I ask her as I watch her literally drops her arms throwing an armful of snacks on the floor. "Good, because we are watching some movie."

Excited cheers fill the room within seconds Tiara had broke the news to us. Soon we all pile up in the small of my room trying to watch some crime show.

Bruno's POV;

Out of all things you should be doing Bruno. What are you doing here? I ask myself feeling unsure about myself.

'No I shouldn't be doing this.' I thought again as I pace back and forth in front of my car. I have been doing this for the last 45 minutes and if someone has been watching me now, they'll probably I have some problem standing still or some kind of an psycho freak with OCD.

"Bruno." There she is, like I always remember her how she was. Jade sits in a wheelchair, her hair pinned loosely behind brightening her smile even more. Her eyes hold joy and sadness as I can see tears welling in her eyes.

"Jade." I choke out swallowing my tears which choked up in my throat.

My smile falters when I notice Steven stands behind her. I also notice him smirking at me which makes my stomach turns in a bad way.

I ignore him at the moment and turn my attention to Jade. "You look great J." She smiles at my comment. "I am sitting in the wheelchair Bru, great is not the way to mention it."

I bite my bottom and mentally smack my head, "I am sorry. It just, all this whole time I thought I lost you. I .." I can't find a better word to put it. And most of all, I didn't want her to know that I've moved on which I already did. "I've missed you." I swallow the lump in my throat back in and walk myself closer to her. The nearer I came closer, I feel like I was in a dream. This feels very nostalgic except we are in different position now and I am in love with another girl.

I knee down in front of her and run my hand slowly over her cheek. She closes her eyes savouring my touch, leaning into my palm.

Then, we hug.

For the time we've together.

For the time we've lost each other.

For whom we've become.

"Why did you leave? How did you... did you survive? I saw the car exploded." My voice strains with pain.

"I woke up a year after. All I could think about was to be with you but I couldn't. I tired, I really did, to contact you but Jake wouldn't let me. And I became a disable and I couldn't face you like this." She shakes her head looking away from me, a tear escapes from her eyes and she wipes it away with her hand.

"I wouldn't have let you go. I'd keep you by my side." I think through this situation all over again to not blame her. But I couldn't. I was in pain too. I went through all the unnecessaries, I mourned for her death. I blamed myself for everything. In the end, I was fooled. I was the victim in this mess.

"You would hate me now." No, it wasn't hate. It was anger.

I chuckle in the most humourless way. "I couldn't hate you J, I loved you. I blamed myself for all of this. I caused this. I ruined you." I look at her leg where it should have been. Now it is replaced by a prosthetic leg.

"I heard what Jake did to you." I look up at her face.

"No. If you think I was in a part of his stupid scam, you are wrong. I had no idea he was here until Steve mentioned it." She nods toward Steven who is watching us in silence.

"I won't let him hurt you Bru, you doesn't deserve this. You doesn't deserve me. But you do, with Her." She smiles softly. "It's Sophie, isn't it? I heard so much about her. I want to meet the girl who stole my boy away from me." I clench my jaws and my heart leaps upon hearing her name.

I was guilty. I meet her eyes again with sympathy, and sorrow.

"I am glad. I am glad that you moved on." She kisses me on my cheek caressing my face with her hand. I couldn't hold it anymore, a tear slips from my eyes. When I look up at her again, she is smiling at me.

I stop the car in front of Sophie's house and let out a breath which I must have been holding the entire time. I chuckle at myself. For the first time, it was real. I felt free.

*****

Author's note,

It wasn't the best but this chapter has to happen even though it was kind of a filler.

So Jade is back in town. In fact, she is teaming up with Steven. What do y'all think?

Enjoy your day my hooligans! xoxo

~Kath~