Twin Catastrophe 4: The Twin's Promise (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here?" Mr. George said "What are you looking at my computer?!" he said angrily

"I'm here just to take this folder" I said as I showed him the brown folder

He pulled me out of his desk and looked at his computer. To the way he looks, I know I found his dirty secrets. He closes all the files.

"A bit worried?" I said

"What?" He looked at me angrily

"I found some of your dirty works"

"You..." He's really getting angry and then he calmed down "What are you saying?"

It somehow pisses me "There are extra expenses that this company shouldn't have"

"What do you know? You're nothing but a loser. You didn't even graduated high school"

"I am looser but I know you're doing something dirty."

"Are you accusing of me of something?!"

"You are embezzling money out of this company"

"You can't prove anything!"

"I have lots of evidence!"

"You are no one" he said "I can get rid you even though you are Charles' step son" he said referring to father "Get out of here!" He said

I walked out of his office. When I went out, everyone is staring at me.

"What happened?" Rico asked

"Nothing" I said

We saw Mr. George get out of his office. He was really angry... and I guess, he's heading to father's office.

"You really angered him" Rico said

I sigh... "Rico, can I use your computer?"

"Why?"

"Well I guess this is a farewell" I said

"You're going?"

"Yeah, It's very nice working with you and don't be bothered by these people" I said "They're also losers like us" I whispers

"Alright then"

A few more hours, father's secretary went to see me.

"You are being called by Mr. Lockner"

"Okay" I said as I followed her.

As I guess, Mr. George is there, talking to him. As Mr. George leave father's office, he angrily stared at me.

"You may now enter" father's secretary said

As I went inside... father was calm, he looked at me

"George told me, you're accusing him of something"

"He steals money in your company"

"How can you prove that?" He looked at me "How many days have you worked in this company?"

"About... three days"

"Three days... George has been in this company for thirty years already... and just for three days, you're accusing him of something. Besides, what do you know? You're nothing but a dumb"

I looked at father. He's mind is closed, so whatever I say, he will not listen to me. I sigh "I know that you wouldn't believe me. I know that he's your good friend and you will take his side. I know you hate me, so that's why" I handed him a piece of paper. "I'm resigning" I said. I was ready to go but then I looked at him once again and blurted "If the day comes that this company will fall, come to me and I will gladly help you at any cost I can" I said and walks away.