Nervous - Stiles Stilinski imagine

Request: Can you make a stiles imagine please?

You, Stiles, and Scott had been friends since you were kids. They had always been able to talk to you no matter what the issue, and the situation was vise versa. So you were pretty confused as to why Stiles had been avoiding you for the past week. I mean sure the poor boy just went through a break up with his girlfriend, but he should be talking to you about it not avoiding you.

"Lydia, where are we going? I have to get to class," You whined as she tugged you through the empty halls of Beacon Hills.

"Stop whining or you're never going to know." She rolled her eyes, her grip tightening on your wrist as her heels clicked against the school floors.

"Know what? Where exactly are we going?"

"To the lacrosse field," She said under her breath.

"What? Why are we going there?" You exclaim.

You try your best to stop Lydia's forceful dragging but completely fail to get out of her surprisingly strong grip.

"Because Stiles wants me to."

"Stiles? What could Stiles possibly-"

Lydia came to a stop, sharply turning around to glare at you. "If you finish that sentence I will break your lacrosse stick in half and ruin ever single ounce of your equipment."

You crossed your arms the best you could with her hand still on it. "Very funny, Lydia. It'd take quite awhile for you to break something like that."

Lydia shook her head, turning around to tug you towards the school exit.

"The things I do for my friends," She mumbled.
She let go of your wrist and began to push you forward.

"Lydia, I just don't understand why-" You cut yourself off when you little silver objects all over the field. "What are those?"

"Go see!" She gave you a stern yet friendly shove towards the field.

When you reached the center you notcied that the silver dots were actually dozens and dozens of little Hershey kisses layed out to spell a simple four-letter word.

Your furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"Prom?" You muttered to yourself.

"Lydia, what is this supposed to me-" You turned around only to be met by Stiles' shaking figure. "Stiles, what are you doing?

"Listen, I know I've been avoiding you for a while-"

You cut him off, crossing your arms over your chest. "Yeah, and I think I deserve an explanation, but first I need to talk to Lydia."

"Just listen okay?" You bit your lip, hesitantly nodding before Stiles continued. "I've been avoiding for the past few days because I've been nervous."

"About?"

"Prom," He breathed out. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded, slightly crumpled piece of notebook paper. He handed it to you. "I wanted to ask you to prom," He said as you unfolded the piece of paper.

'Now that I've kissed the ground you walk play on, will you go to prom with me?' You read.
"I-I get if you don't want to go," He stuttered out, "I mean you'd probably want to go with someone muscular and smart and...not me. I just-"

You cut him off with a big hug that made him stumble back a bit as his hands rested on your waist.

"This is the cutest thing you possibly could've done," You grinned.

In the distance you heard Lydia whistle once your lips pressed against Stiles'.

[Notes: 110+]