Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.

Start from the beginning

Normal p.o.v.

In the mean time.

Jaden was running through the wasteland on his duck and was complimenting how fast it was. With it's help he would find Jesse and his sister in no time. However Jaden didn't know he was watched. Two fiends called Silver and Gold was looking at him. They smirked evilly.

"It is him! The outworlder who defeated Scarr and Zure, so let's get him" Silver said.

"No! We were told not to intercept him" Gold reminded him "Brron the mad king will handle him. Our job lies somewhere else! This way!". They grinned evilly and disappeared. At the same time Chazz was running on his duck when a little rock was standing in his way and made his duck jump over it, but as it did, Chazz got kicked off it. He landed hard on the ground. Seconds later he and Hassleberry's duck collided with each other, and Hassleberry fell of as well. Then Alexis and Atticus got slammed of, when Chazz and Hassleberry's ducks rushed passed them and now they were all duckless. They all 4 got assembled and they sighed deeply.

"It has been ages and I can't believe the others hasn't found us yet" Chazz said and snort. Hassleberry sneered angry.

"Jaden and the others properly haven't even notice that we are not with them yet" He said and kicked a stone. "And I bet Jaden doesn't care either way".

"Let's think happy thought you guys" Atticus began "If Jaden knew what happened to us, he would.. ahr who am I kidding, he is properly long gone". Alexis nodded.

"I know he means well, but I don't know?! He seems different that usual. It is like he is not thinking about us at all" She said and sighed.

"That's right!" yelled Chazz and a almost similar symbol to Ember's appeared on his neck "He isn't! All he is thinking about is himself. This is all about Jaden feeling better. He doesn't care about what happens to us!".

"Yeah how can he just run ahead without waiting" yelled Hassleberry and another symbol appeared now on Hassleberry right shoulder. Almost similar to the others. "He better have a good excuse for his actions or else I am gonna kick him some certain places". The dino boy also sneered a lot. Atticus sighed.

"You know all the decisions he makes, puts so much strain on each one of us" He said and a mark/symbol appeared on his right arm now too. "Watching how it affects all my close friends. It is just tearing me up inside". Alexis sighed as well.

"He is only doing the right thing to make him feel better about himself" Alexis said slowly and a mark appeared on her right arm close to the elbow "Think about it! He has no problem ditching us out here. You know this new attitude really is bumming me out". They all just lost their faith in Jaden all of the sudden and got hit by different emotions. Then suddenly laughter could be heard and Gold and Silver appeared. They asked them all to follow them to the fortress, but when they refused, they were all knocked out and taken by force. The two fiends were happy, thinking they had done their job. That until they began counting.

"Um wasn't Brron's exact words bring all 6 to me" Gold asked. Silver nodded. "I guess these 4 would have to do now. After we drop them off at Bronn, we will look for the two others". Silver nodded in agreement.

"These two most be quite the warriors if they can hide from us" Silver said and disappeared. Gold disappeared as well.

Ember's p.o.v.

They were running and running. Ember had managed to get on the duck's back and sitting some what comfortable on the duck's back. Syrus on the other hand..

"Ah! Slow down! Stop! Bad duck! Help!" he yelled and was still clinging to his duck's scarf. Ember was amazed he still was on it. Then Ember notice something and that made her heart race. In front of us was a giant Canyon and clift. The other edge was far away from them. Ember got the duck to stop. Syrus however still continued. He had no control over his duck whatsoever. Fear was shown in the little guys face.