This made Felix sad. Super sad.

It took him time before finally leaving the place.

............

"Let's go Felix," Marzia said to the gloomy man sitting on the couch while holding her bags.

Felix didn't move an inch.

"Hey Felix!" she called again. She noticed his mood.

"Are you okay?"

Felix snapped out of his thoughts.

"Uh, yeah," he gave her a faint smile.

"Then let's go!"

Marzia hurriedly went to the car while Felix slowly leave the room. He stopped at the doorstep and glanced back to the empty room once more.

"I'll be back soon. I promise."

...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A YEAR AFTER

He sniffed the air he once missed. The space they once occupied a year ago.

"Ready to see her again?" Marzia happily asked. Felix faced her and nodded wildly.

"You look like a doofus." Marzia joked as she punched his arm lightly. He pretended that it hurts.

...............

"Well, she said that I'll wait for her here..." he said to himself. He's now sitting on their favorite spot, under the apple tree.

"She'll be happy seeing me again!"

"Hey! Felix!" a familiar voice called out from afar.

He looked back and saw a familiar figure. Her.

"(Y/N)!" he happily called out. He stood up and approached her. They hugged each other tight. They hugged each other silently for a few minutes. She was the first one to release.

"I missed you, Felix," she said with a desperate tone which Felix can't detect.

"I missed you too. How's life?"

"Uhm, fine," she said. Felix became uneasy with the unnatural vibe that she's giving.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a concerned tone. He scratched his head.

"Yeah, I am," she replied plainly.

"Do you want to go around the park again?" she asked her with a sad tone. He can't figure out why she's acting weird but he agreed with her offer anyway. They go forth deeper to the park.

Nelly and some of her friends were watching from afar. They coincidentally walked past the park and saw Felix waiting. They didn't spending a lil' bit of time to observe the handsome young man whom they recognized, PewDiePie.

They all saw what happened.

"Poor Pewds." was all Nelly can say.

...............

They finished walking around the park. They stopped under the apple tree and took a rest.

"So okay, you can meet me at my house later." she said. "I'll be on my way."

"Wait! I'll accompany you." he said out of habit.

"No, no it's fine. I can go home on my own. Just rest there."

Felix suddenly felt something wrong.

"When did you..."

"Huh?"