Day 0

Ugh.

I can never find a peaceful spot.

"(Y/N), I made your favorite dish! (Your fave dish)!" My mom happily announced. She put it on the table and I get some for me. I placed the food to my plate and started to eat.

"You know (Y/N), my friend just talked to me the other day and her child's excelling on sports! Especially at swimming! And also-"

"I've heard enough."

I stood up at my chair and left my food at the table, unfinished. I have no interest at it anymore.

"Honey, wait-"

I didn't look back. I head for the door leading outside.

........

I'm bored, what shall I do today? Today is Sunday. Oh I know! I'm gonna head at the park!

The park that I'm talking about is the park that I've grown fond of for years. Every year I go here and play, but as a teenager not anymore. I always visit it though. It's so quiet. A few kids only play here so yeah, mostly the park's quiet.

I'm away from all the noise in the world. Just the chirping sounds of the birds and the sound of the leaves flying.

It's so peaceful...

"Oh! It seems someone found my hiding spot!" Someone said. I was surprised that I sprang up at my seat. I looked at the direction where I heard the voice.

I saw a young blonde man that has a pair of deep blue eyes. The sight of him is so captivating especially with his clothes matching the mood.

"W-who are you!?" I nervously asked, clutching my heart because it produces loud thumps when I'm surprised.

He giggled at my reaction. "H-hey! I-I was shocked, most of the time I'm all alone at this park. People barely visit here." I said with embarrassment.

This time he laughed. "You're so nervous that you stutter!" He mocked.

I looked down, my cheeks began to burn. "That was not nice." I barely said.

"My name's Felix. And you are?" He asked politely as he raised an eyebrow.

"(Y/N)." I muttered.

"So (Y/N)." He started. He moves while he talks. "You look like you have no friends." He continued.

"People are annoying, like a buzz of a fly." I blatantly explained. "Like you." I added.

"Woah, that's heartbreaking. I'm the one trying to cheer you up and you reject me anyways." He sadly said.

I glared at him. Can he just go away already?

He came closer and rest his hands at my shoulders. "Ya' know, you look annoyed." He sincerely said.

"Of course! With you blabbering about nonsense, how I would not be annoyed?" I said with an annoying voice.

"Come on, be optimistic!" He said as he beamed. That made me more frustrated. He pulled me closer and placed his mouth beside my left ear.

"Look, give me seven days."

"Seven days for what?" I responded. His breathing tickles me and I try to endure it.

"Just give me seven days to make you smile."

"You don't need to. It's not necessary."

"What if I don't stop?"

I moaned, "Ugh, please stop."

"I wont." He grinned. My heart beating faster. I am so nervous!

"Fine, do it your way. I'm heading home." I finally released from his grip and head home.

"Uh, already?"

"Yeah." I shouted.

"See yah!" He shouted back.

"I hope I won't." I mumbled to myself.

---------------------
A/N
Hi
This is only short, I think up to 8 or 9 chapters. I already planned everything. This will be updated until I finish this. Maybe this will last for only 3-4 days. I hope you'll like it. :)

I'm going to take a break at After Ever After and focus on this one because like I said, it only short. I hope you'll support me in this!

Warning: this story will be a feels train so be ready *wink* *wink*

Stay fabulous, stay awesome, and stay extraordinary Prismatics!

-Kuuinimei <3 <3