Chapter 1: Waking up

Yumi's pov

I woke up... At least... I think I did, only to see white, then it darkened, slowly into a frightening black. It felt like... Emptiness.

Seconds later I start to hear faint whispering, then the sound starts to rise slowly.

"Where do you think she comes from?" One wondered.

"I don't know... I'm kind of worried, she look's like she's been beat up pretty bad. I wonder how she got into one of my portal's in the first place?" Another asked.

That was all I could hear till I started to open my eye's, they started out as slit's. Then they got a little wider to show me six blurry figure's surrounding me, one of them was flying.

I'm guessing it was a little Tofu.

"Look, she's waking up!" One of the figure's whispered.

Then they all slightly backed away, accept for one.

My vision started to clear and it showed me a boy with a blue hat that went down to his lower back with fluff at the bottom and ears on the top left and right sides of his head, he wore a blue cloak and slightly baggy blue pants. He stared at me with big brown eye's full of concern.

I started to sit up, but it took some effort. Not to mention I was covered in dirt and a few bruises.

"Are you okay?" He asked. His eyes scanned my arms as they started to wobble, so I set them down.

Suddenly a little Tofu came flying up to his side, then landed on my nose, it looked at me in a peculiar way and flew off onto the boys shoulder, but slipped off. I chuckled a little as he got up and balanced himself once again.

"I'll take that as a yes." The boy said as I was brought back to reality, a wide smile plastered on his face.

Then, a Iop walked up to me. He had tanned skin, firey red hair with a black streak on his cheek, pointy ear and hair, He wore a white cape with a red streak and slightly baggy pants. He was also carrying a little red sword with an eye that stared at me and kinda creeped me out.

"Hey Yugo,Why does she have a hat like your's?" He asked the boy with the blue hat, who I'm guessing his name's Yugo. "Is she a...?"

"I don't..." He stared at me with shock then shook his head.

A beautiful Cra walked up to me, she had light blond hair down to her neck with bang's and a black suit, glove's that blended into her suit and a belt, she had pointy ear's and freckle's. She wrapped her arm around the Iop's arm and gave me a warm smile.

"What's your name?" She asked. But before I could answer two little kids came running through the doors of the room and ran up to my bed staring at me and giving me warm smiles. One was a little girl who resembled the Iop, she had firey hair and pointy ears and the other was a boy that resembled the Cra, he had blond hair and freckles with pointy ears as well, they seemed like opposites but they had the same brown eyes. They looked a lot like the other two I was guessing were their parents.

"She's pretty, mommy." The little Iop said.

"Yeah, mommy." The little Cra said.

"Thank you." I said giving them both a bright smile, they smiled back.

"Aren't you supposed to be outside with Adamai?" Their mother asked.

The two looked at each and then down at their feet. "Yes." They said in usion.

But before their mother could continue, something barged through the wooden door's of the... Wooden room, it kinda looked like I was inside a tree.

"Where... Are you... You... You little... Mischievous... Shushu's!" The dragon said between breath's... A dragon! Oh...

Then out of no where the sword spoke up... The sword!? This is getting ridiculous. "Excuse me but they are nothing compared to a real shushu! Not counting me of course." What in the Krosmos is a shushu?

"Shove a bwork in it shushu!" An old raspy voice said.

Oh so that's what a shushu is... Wait... I'm confused?

The old raspy voice belonged to an old Enutrof with spiky white hair and a bag, he carried a large orange shovel and looked at my wrists, neck and ears, which had brackets of gold, necklaces of gold and earings of gold.

A mischievous smile grew on his face, but then a beautiful girl's voice interrupted him from his thought's.

"Don't even think about it Ruel!" A beautiful Sadida girl with dark skin and green hair said, shouting at the old man. She wore clothes made out of leaf's and carried some sort of doll. She glared at the old man and he backed away. She muttered something that sounded like, "Greedy pig."

She turned her head to me and so did the doll and gave me a warm smile. "Sorry about that, he's a little..."She glared at him once more. "Off..." Then she turned back to me.

The dragon walked over to me as well. He had horn's like tree branches and his scaley skin was white with blue detail's. He looked at me the same way the Tofu did. He whispered to Yugo. "Why is she wearing a hat like yours?"

Okay, I had enough of this 'hat' nonsense. I put my hand on my head and feel something soft, and surly enough, it was the hat.

I looked around and found a mirror at the other side of the room, I slowly got up as the other's moved and gave me some space, I walked over to the mirror and took a pretty good look at myself. And I had to admit, I was pretty dang pretty, sure I had some cut's here and there but it didn't really show.

I had pink hair and pinkish, reddish eye's, I wore a small red top with a skirt made with red and yellow rag's sowed together and I wore gold. My gaze went to my hat, and it was a lot like Yugo's. Yet it was in reddish, pinkish colour's, yet it had the ear's.

My curiosity got the best of me and I took off my hat.

I was not prepared for what I saw next.

I had two weird glowing blue dragon wingish horn's the size of gobbowl's sticking out of my head!

The next thing I new, I blacked out.