C h a p t e r 1

Cassie's P-O-V

I woke up to the smell of my mother smoking and watching her say goodbye

to her nightly male friend. This woman was once my role model, she once took care of my bother and myself. However, since the day she caught my father cheating with another........

My phone rings to take my mind away from the thought. Tasha my bestie just sent me a text reminding me about our science test today, Tasha is the opposite of me in personality however, in apperance we are the same in apperance. We both are brown caramel skinned color, with brown eyes and shoulder length hair. Our mothers are alike however, her father left them so we rely on each other.

I finish texting her while thinking about how my day will be. I start getting ready and thinking about what I will wear. So I decide on a Obey sweatshirt, red skinnies, and some bred 11's. Well when I get to school I see my bestie Tasha, she was on point! Tasha had on black tights and a pink blouse with cute Toms!We were looking fly!

Tasha and I were at our lockers when Mr. Martin tells me to show a new student around. " Uggg", I think whoever it is they better be "COOL". So there he was Derek Avent he stood about 6'3 he was caremel skin, hazel eyes, plump full lips and he had cute curly hair.Derek had a deep voice I noticed this when he said " Hey Ma", staring me up and down. I said "Hey" back and smiled. Did I mention hee had the sexiest dimples!

THIS IS YAZ AND CAM! THIS IS OUR FIRST STORY COMMENT!