C h a p t e r 3

Tasha's P-O-V

Cassie at lockers, Cassie has non-stopped talked about this new guy Derek.Gosh just shut the f*ck up already. But I just go along even though I'm dying inside from her talking about her.So it's lunch time and Cassie says" Gosh I wonder if I should invite him to lunch." I stare at her like she is the craziest person in the world! " WHAT?!" she replies. Then here comes lover boy before I even get to answer. Derek ain't even that cute.

I zoned out of this convo,I'm a freaking third wheeler! Anyway they were exchanging numbers and I took out my phone and started putting his contact in--- I thought to myself I could use this later. I guess they thought I was texting, they never asked anyway.....

*********************************************************************************************************

Cassie's P-O-V

I invited Derek to come sit with Tasha and I at lunch but, Tasha seemed ----- JEALOUS! Tasha has never been jealous she even got a boyfriend.But Derek and I exchanged numbers he even said I should call or text him tonight! We sat down and ate our lunch while talking and laughing.

******************************************************************************************************************

Derek's P-O-V

I was talking to Cassie but, I got a phone call. I nod to dismiss myself. So, I go outside the lunch room and one of my workers and best friend Joey says'' We got the nigga!" I reply " Cool, meet me Wednesday at the warehouse at 11;30" that was the end of the convo.

THIS IS YAZ AND CAM READ, VOTE AND COMMENT. THIS WILL HELP US WITH OUR STORY.