Kyriah

I was 9 months. I was super huge. I could barely bend anymore. Jedi and decided to do it one more time before the baby comes. We locked the bedroom door. I take off his shirt and he takes off mine. I take off his pants and underwear and he takes my undies off and my bra. We start to do it. We kissed a lot moved around a lot. I felt a horrible pain. But I ignore it. He keeped pushing hard and harder, I sharp pain went through me.

"Ow!!!!!!" I say Jedi was still on top of me.

"Flip me."I say, I got on top of him. He pushed harder.

"Ok. Stop." I say, he still doing it but even harder.

"Jedi , please stop, I think im in labor." I say, he stops.

"I thought you liked that." He said.

"I did, but stop keep going." I say, he gets on top pushes harder he keeps doing it. A couple mins later. I was in so much pain. I told him I was done. But he didn't listen. He keeps doing until he felt my water break. He does it one more time then he finishes.

"Ok, I believe you now, your water broke."He says getting off of me kissed me unlocked the door when he was dressed.

"Mom, Kyriah is in labor." He says, not mentioning what we were doing, before my water broke. After a couple of me pushing, the baby comes out. She looked amazing.

"Ky, she looks amazing! Violet fits her." He says. I smiled, we made this human being. Even though we did mostly when I was in labor it was less painful. Today was Jedi birthday. After she was born we put her asleep. He did it again. This time no baby was in there. I was able to enjoy it. He keeps pushes. And pushes. We just did it the whole night. Jedi just keeps pushing and harder and harder. Tgen we stop we went to bed.