Kyriah Prov

I was having a great time with Jedi, My boyfriend, I'm learning a lot a bout him. Then I see Anna and Brendon come while we were kissing. It looks like she was getting an autograph from my boyfriend.

"Oh hi, Kyriah." Anna mentions and Brendon was silent.

"Oh, hi Anna and Brendon." I say to them.

"Why are you kissing Jedi Willis?" She asks, I just laugh.

"He is my boyfriend now." I say happily, Jedi kisses me.

"So, you like him Ky?" Brendon asks.

"Yes, I do. Just hurry get your freakin autograph and just leave Jedi and me alone." I say rudely on accident.

"Babe. You don't have to be rude." Jedi mentions.

"You didn't tell him?" Brendon asks.

"Tell me what, babe." Jedi asks, looking scared.

"I was going to tell you after your perfromance but now will be good I hope. Brendon is my ex boyfriend and my only one. Him and I are just great friends. I broke it off with him. It didn't feel right. It was two years ago, Anna is his new girlfriend they have been together over 2 years. Ok. I want you to know that this is not my first time dating. Its just my first time dating for 2 years. Ok?" I say, Jedi just chuckles.

"Ok, that a relief, I'm the newbie in our relationship. But you can walk me through. Hey Brendon nice to meet you and you too Anna here is your autograph and please enjoy the show." Jedi says nicely. He wraps his hands around my waist and kissed my cheek. He is so perfectly tall.
We go to the concert was being held. Jess asks if i told him, I nodded back yes. She gives me a thumbs up, and sge tells me all her about it when they get done perfroming.

"Hey, babe?" I asked.

"Yeah, beautiful?" he asks.

"How long is the show?" I asked.

"About 45mins. Don't worry we will hang out after the perfromance at my place." He says.

"Ok, be careful love." I say.

"I am always careful. Wish me luck!" He says.

"Good luck, babe!" I say, he kisses me my cheek and my lips really quick. He leaves me back stage with his mom.

"You two are so cute together." She says. I smiled, I'm very lucky to have him.

When it was time to do "100 times better" he comes up to me after his 10 min break. He was sweating.

"Hey, mom." Jedi asks.

"Yes, sweatheart?. She asks.

"Would it be okay to have my girlfriend as my dance partner for today, I want Jules to take a break." He asks. I smiled. Plus a little nervous.

"That is a great Idea." Brenda says calling everyone into a group circle.

"Fine, I'll do it babe." I say, whispering in his ear, His smile lits up.

"So our next song is 100 times better. Where we have our boys dance with thier sisters. But instead, Kyriah will be dancing with Jedi tonight cause she is his girlfriend." Brenda says.

"In other words, Julie you get a break for tonight." He says, she gives him a hug.

"Cool. I need to share my brother anyways cause your her now." She smiles gives me a hug.

"Don't embarrass me, okay babe." I say.

"Okay, I'll try not to rip my pants like I always do sometimes." He says. We kissed we had to get onstage.