2

Macy

"Why do you need that?" I ask while chuckling. "Because its good for your skin, and if you can't tan fast then people use it, and one of them is me." My best friend Hailey says. "We'll a tan has to be natural and for you to be putting Vaseline is so weird." I say chuckling.

"Whatever it's not like people care." She says. "The beach is for people to naturally tan, or play in the water." I say laying on my back looking at the kids playing in the ocean. "Whatever lets just enjoy this time to hangout because, ill be leaving back to Peru for another modeling mission in a few days." Hailey says. "Okay, but before we enjoy this turn up some music." I say.

She puts the song 'House Party by Sam Hunt', "this is my song." I say. "I know it is,." She says. I was taking out my book and started reading it after about 10 minutes, I see a volleyball approach me in full speed and I was so in the moment that I didn't move and it hit me in the cheek.

I had gotten sand all on me, and my cheek hurt like hell. I see a boy that looked quite familiar, walking up to me, he says "I'm sorry for the ball." Looking down. "It's fine." I say. He looks up and his eye brows go up, he kneels down and grabs my hand "We meet again, none of your business." He says kissing my hand.

"Oh it's you." I say yanking my hand back from him. "Who's that?" Hailey says pointing to the boy. "I don't know I don't know the kids name." I say. "It's Justin, Justin Bieber." His smile appears. I stand up and take his shades off. I look and see it actually was him. No I didn't fangirl, I actually did the opposite.

"Oh." I say, I grab my book and continuing reading. Him being a pop star isn't gonna faze me, what a big shot he thinks he is. "Ooo la la." Hailey says basically eye raping him. I scoff and stand up, I was gonna walk but Hailey says "where are you going? The worlds famous popstar is here and you aren't gonna take advantage of it." She says confused.

"Nope, and I'm gonna be taking a walk. So, goodbye. Here's the keys, ill walk back." I say walking off leaving both of them in shock/confusion.