10.5. Steady My Heart

Start from the beginning

I whimpered beneath his lips, and felt him smile, surprised with myself at the sound that came out of my mouth.  I felt my face begin to warm from embarrassment.  Then he held the back of my neck and pressed our lips firmly together.  My hands that had been gliding up his arms were now on his exposed chest, and I loved feeling the contours of his muscles beneath my fingers.  Was that a good sign?

Elliot moved his lips gently against my own, and I tried my best moving with them.  I didn't know what a kiss should feel like or how to do it, so I was practically going off on what Elliot was doing.  And it felt. . .amazing.  My hands moved further up his body until I was cradling his own neck in my palms, and pulled him even closer to me, pressing our lips harder against each other.

We finally pulled away for air, our breathing ragged, foreheads pressed against each other.  "I could do that all day," Elliot muttered, and slowly licked his lips.  I blushed.  "So?  Anything?" He was smiling since he knew I obviously liked it more than I should have.

I slowly nodded my head.  "Is that really how it's supposed to feel?" I whispered breathlessly, and peered up at him through my lashes.

Elliot chuckled and brushed my cheek with the back of his fingers.  "We could always try a different one?" he suggested with a slight smirk, and I blinked.

"There's different kinds?" I asked curiously, wondering what else you could possibly do with kissing.

He shook his head, a small smile pulling at the corners of his lips.  "Just one other.  But that depends on if you're up for it."

I thought about it for a moment before nodding my head, my cheeks warming at what I said next, "I really enjoy kissing you, Elliot.  And I obviously don't have any experience with all this, so I'm depending on you to teach me."

"Of course," he mumbled, and leaned forward, "now just keep your lips parted and follow my lead."  I nodded and closed my eyes as he kissed me once again.

I felt something pushing at my lips, bribing them to open, and I did so willingly.  I was surprised when I figured out Elliot's tongue was invading my mouth, and gasped slightly at the intrusion, but gripped his neck tighter.  It felt so good.  He played with my tongue until I started following what he was doing, trying to get the hang of what he was doing exactly, and found myself wanting more.  I pulled away slightly for a breath of air, before crashing our lips back together, tongues melding wildly with one another's until we both had to breathe.

"That was," I gasped out, "unexpected."

"You got that right," Elliot mumbled, and cradled my face in his hands.

I glanced down and blushed.  "Um, Elliot?"

"Hmm?"  He was trailing kisses down my neck, nearly distracting me from what I was going to say.

"How did I get on the desk?" I asked curiously, and slightly breathless as he stopped in his path before looking down as well.

I was sitting on top of the desk, my legs wrapped around Elliot's waist unconsciously, and my Buddy blushed.  "Um, I suppose I got carried away."

"Clearly," I mumbled, and giggled while biting my lip.

Elliot tugged on my lip with his thumb, freeing it from my tooth's grip on it.  "If you keep biting your lip, I won't be able to stop myself from kissing you."  I blushed, and purposely bit my lip again.  His bright blues flashed before he kissed me roughly, pulling away just as quickly.  I giggled.  "Now you're just teasing me."

I smiled.  "Maybe."

Elliot shook his head, a small smile on his face as he looked down at my legs wrapped around him.  I quickly dropped them.  "So what's your answer?" he breathed, peering up at me, his dark curly hair falling into his eyes.  His hands were propped on either side of me, leaning on the desk as he waited.

I swallowed.  After all that, what was my answer?  I loved kissing him.  I hated how he treated me.  I loved touching him.  I hated how he ran away.  I loved it when he touched me.  I hated that he never chased after me.  I loved that he taught me more Spells.  I hated that he burned me.  I loved that he cared enough to heal that burn.  I hated how he first treated me.  I loved that I could surprise him.  I hated that he played the pity card.  I loved that he covered me in Magic flowers.  I hated that he stole my first kiss.  I loved that he stole my first kiss.  I loved being around him.  I loved making him nervous.  I loved making him blush.  I loved that he thinks about me.

I blinked rapidly at my raging thoughts.  How did I come to care so deeply for this infuriating Wizard?  I smiled softly and tugged on the back of his hair, bringing his face closer to mine as I pecked his lips.  "Yes," I whispered, "I want to try this.  I don't know how this will work exactly, but I want to try."

Elliot grinned and cradled me against his chest, my head resting on his shoulder.  "I promise you I'll do my best as your Buddy and as your boyfriend."

I blushed at that word.  "And so will I, only as your girlfriend."  We chuckled and just stared at each other for a while longer, before we both slowly leaned in, our lips meeting once again.  We smiled.  I was really hoping this would work out between us for some reason.

Although I had a strong feeling of dread building in my gut that I couldn't ignore.

*~*

A/N: So I'm literally stumped after this ._. Some help, plz? XD

Plz VOTE, COMMENT, and/or FAN/SHARE!!! THNX FOR READING EVERYONE!!! ^.^