sixteen

sunlight seeped through the curtains into harry's messy room, shining upon the two boys carefully curled up in his blanket-strewn bed. and as anne peeked her head into the room briefly, she couldn't help but smile fondly at the two.

only a few long hours later, harry awoke, eyes glossed over and squinted at the morning light. he successfully adjusted himself and let his eyes adjust without waking up the ball of louis draped across his chest.

eventually, louis' eyes blinked open and he whined, burying is head further into harry's navy t-shirt. "'mornin." harry chuckled, running his calloused hands through louis' soft hair, sticking up in morning distress.

louis just hummed, tightening his arms around harry's torso. "what would you like to do today, little louis?" he asked the smaller boy, scratching his blunt nails against louis' sweater clad back.

"zoo!" the boy perked up, giggling at harry's perplexed expression. "the zoo? really?" harry questioned pulling louis onto his chest and kissing to top of his head. "yea, i want to see the polar bears!" he giggled, wrapping his tan arms around harry's neck, subconsciously playing with the curls at the nape of his neck. "and the giraffes. ooh, it can be our date!" louis squealed, and harry smiled widely, squeezing the boy in his arms.

"if we're gonna go to the zoo," harry turned his head towards the clock, reading ten o'clock, "we'd best start to get ready now." louis nodded enthusiastically, jumping up and running out of the room.

eventually harry peeled himself from his bed, quickly taking a shower and threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. once he was done, he heard a loud scream from down the hall and quickly rushed into gemma's room.

to his relief, louis was standing in front of the full body mirror, smiling widely with his hands clasped underneath his chin. a baby pink sundress with light blue lace trim hugged his body, along with small white heels and a jeweled fairy necklace draped along his collarbone. "do you like it?" he turned towards harry, twirling in a quick circle. "you look beautiful, lou." harry smiled, and opened his arms from the boy to stumble into.

"well, i'm ready." louis pulled away, giggling when harry pressed a kiss to his nose. "i like the lipstick, too." harry commented on the soft pink coating his lips, before pecking them graciously.

louis smiled grabbed a white clutch sitting on the vanity next to them before taking harry's hand. harry led them into his car, and they drove off to the zoo.

. (an: writing car rides is so awkward oh no)

"excited?" harry mocked louis' constant bouncing, earning a scowl and swat on the arm. they made their way through security, and finally, they were able to walk around and see all the animals.

"harry!" he would yell every two minutes, beckoning the taller man over to another animal cage. "look at this one." harry pointed at a baby koala, fur ruffled and soft looking. "it's like you."

louis walked up beside him, linking their arms and resting his head on harry's bicep. "and that one's like you." louis pointed to the father, pushing food towards the smaller.

they both laughed in unison, watching the creatures peacefully. "love you..." louis mumbled almost unintelligibly, causing harry took look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"huh?"

"love you." louis turned towards him, smiling so widely the corners of his eyes crinkled and harry couldn't resist. he surged forward, despite being in the public, and connected their lips.

louis squeaked in surprise, smiling closed mouth, and holding harry's cheeks. "love you too." harry mumbled when they broke apart, pressing a kiss to louis' small button nose.

"m'hungry." louis scrunched up his face, swaying along slightly with harry. "i think there's a restaurant around here somewhere..." harry looked around, smiling when he spotted a small cafe and dragging louis along with him.

.

an: so smol

i'm so sorry this update is so very short not even 1k i'm ashamed

but i was thinking maybe some smut next chapter? *wiggles eyebrows* i feel like this story is getting sort of boring and i wanna get this shit going

also this is sort of a filler but i just finished two hours of homework and i still don't have a personal computer so i had to steal my mum's

at least i try to make my filler's unbelievably fluffy okay

goodnight and goodbye - zoe. xx

**lmao i also just made a vine and it's gonna be like aesthetic edits of the boys and larry . . . check it out babies ??

vine; opulencthy