Lost: Chap. 5

Charice:

"Oh look! It's the two love birds! How seemingly pathetic. Roy, you have better taste. You could have been with a girl like me. Yet you chose a low-class, pathetic looking girl like her. How saddening. Couldn't you imagine how sweet we would be if we were together? But sadly, you chose a pathetic girl over me, the most popular and gorgeous girl in school."

Roy:

"Shut up you bitch. Angel is a hell lot more prettier than you and your other fake plastic friends. At least she got natural beauty compared to you with your ugly Barbie hair and tissue stuffed bra. Now beat it."

Angel's POV

Those girls were shocked at Roy's words. He did it again. Defending me infront of those cheerleaders who did plastic surgery and fake boob implants. I actually wonder if its legal for 17 year olds to be doing it.

Roy's POV

I saw Angel teared up after hearing Charice sarcastic comment. I immediately shot back at Charice. I sometimes don't understand why the cheerleaders like to disturb Angel. I feel bad for Angel having to put up with this before I was with her. Even now that I'm with her, it didn't got better. But at least she has a shoulder to cry on for now.

After Charice got mad and stomped away, I brought Angel to a empty table. She sat down while I ordered the sandwiches. I got her her favorite Italian B.M.T sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and jalapeño topped with mayo and red wine vinaigrette while I got the Subway Melt with the same vegetable and toppings. She got a packet of apple chips while I took a double chocolate cookie.

Upon seeing her food, she immediately smile sweetly. She really like subway. Well, so do I. I was probably the one that got her into subway. I got her a cup of coke while I had grape soda. We started eating our sandwiches when she asked me.

"Baby..? Will you ever...... Will you ever fall in love with one of the cheerleaders?"

"Well, if you are one of them then yes. I would fall in love with that cheerleader called Angel."

She smiled.

"Baby. That's so sweet. But I'm serious."

"Nah. I'm not interested in plastic bags with air pumped chest."

Angel's POV

His answer was so sweet...... How can I ever not love this guy? He is like the sweetest thing compared to sugar icing donuts.

Roy's POV

She smiled again. I'm telling you. I'm gonna melt someday due to her sweet smile.

By the time we were done, it was 3. I suggested to bring her home. She nodded her head and we took the bus back. The whole time on the bus, she laid her head on my shoulder. Her hair smell like raspberry, my favorite.

20 mins later, we reached. I only wanted to send her to the door but she brought me into her house. She changed into a simple shirt and shorts and suggested a movie. So we decided on Saw. Even though she gets scared, she really love the movie.

Each time she got scared, she would cover herself with my shirt while lying on my chest. However, she must have been really tired to fall asleep half-way. I didn't wanted to wake her up. But she looked so adorable.... I gave her a peck on her forehead, wrap my arms around her and fell asleep along with her.

2 hours later, she woke up. She was calling for me to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes to see her sweet smile and adorable face.

She gave a little peck on my cheeks. 

That was really sweet. But it didn't last for very long till Angel's mum opened the door.

Luckily, Angel's mum, Ms Michelle, is really nice to me. She told me to stay over for dinner. Angel was hoping for me to agree. I said yes. Angel was jumping for joy. I smiled at the sight. I saw Ms M, that's what she told me to call her, sneaked a smile. But I couldn't pin-point it as a smile. It seem slightly evil..... But I didn't take it to heart. It was probably an angle problem.

Dinner was really yummy. Afterwards, I got a text for mum to be home straight away. I told Angel I had to leave and she looked sad. I told her I would message her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. I thanked Ms M for the dinner and rushed off.

Upon reaching home, I heard a bad news.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<A/N>

Sorry for the long wait! Kill me. Nah. Just kidding. Coz my exams have started so I need to focus on studying. I also apologize for the long and confusing and slightly out of point chapter. Chapter 6 will be better. I promise. I feel like this chapter has lots of missing parts in it and I hope you forgive me for that. Lastly, chapter 6 should be out latest next Monday. Btw for the Subway part, I was really hungry at that time so if you got hungry after reading, I'm not responsible for your growling hunger nor your unstoppable drooling. Go get your own food. XD and with that, I end of Chapter 5. Hope you enjoye reading and pls vote and comment! ^^ Buh Bye~~~ ^^ Btw, this chapter is dedicated to @Crystalear for rushing me. Gee, thanks. XD 

-One_and_Only_A