He narrowed his eyes at us. "What did I say? No PDA!"

"Yeah! Save it for the bedroom!" Ryan piped in.

Tyson flicked Ryan's brown haired head. Then Ryan flicked Tyson's dark brown haired head. The two continued to flick each other, but only stopped when Sean called them 'idiots'. The two boys glared at Sean before continuing to eat.

The rest of the lunch period was filled with Sean and me making out while Ryan and Tyson bickered.

***

"Alright ladies, today we're playing pass football with Mr. Temper's class." Our gym teacher Mrs.Quinn tells us.

Pass foot ball is like regular football except once you get the ball you can only move side to side and you can't grab it out of someone's hands. You can intercept passes and get fumbles, but you can't steal. You have to stand in to end zone and catch it in order for a touchdown. If you catch it in the end zone you have to give it to The other team. If you miss it's a fumble. But the fun part is, there are 5 balls on the field. But since Mr.Temper's class is joining 10 balls.

Mrs.Quinn's class is the girls class and Mr.Temper's class is the boys class. We play on the same field, but different games and separate. The boys are known to be more violent and rough so for some games we play separate.

They split us up into two teams merging the boys and girls in the same team.

Me and Tyson were on the skins team and Ryan and Sean were on the shirts.

I took of my shirt, revealing my faint six pack. There were a lot of wolf whistles. Sean growled lowly, as his eyes darkened. I guess my black and white striped sports bra is pretty hot.

Tyson took off his shirt revealing his six pack getting some of the girls attention.

The gym teachers put 5 balls at each end zone then blew the whistle. "BEGIN!" They both shouted.

I grab one of the balls and pass it to Tyson. He keeps moving left to right, but everyone is blocked. I run down the field behind all the Chaos and to the end zone. "TY!" I shout. He looks at me and gives me a wink. He fake passes it to a boy name Brad then throws it to me.

"Goal for skins!" Mr.Temper shouts.
Sean's head snaps to mine and I wink.

Ryan throws the ball to Sean, but I jump in and intercept it.

"Aw, I'm sorry babe, was that for you." I fake pout and kiss his cheek.

"Addidon!" A girl named Marcy shouted.

I passed the ball to her. "See ya later hun!" I gave him a wink and skipped away. The rest of the school day went by quickly. The skins won 7-6, me and Sean were lab partners, I ate a m&m cookie, and insulted Ryan in Spanish.

"I heard there's a new pack coming to town. I also heard that there's going to be a welcoming party at our pack house, and that they're coming to this school. And they're British, and-"

"RYAN!" I cut him off from his gossip rant.

"What?"

"Shut up!"

"Well then, I'll just tell someone else my gossip!" I rolled my eyes. Such a drama queen.

"Hey babe." Sean came up wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kissing my forehead.

"Hi."

"There's some British pack coming here called the Red Claw and we're having a party for them at the pack house. You don't have to come if you don't want to." Sean said looking into my eyes.