But You're So Far Away

*Listen To Bria's Interlude
*Time skipped ahead just so you know.

Aubrey

"Oh my gosh this is so cute!!!", I watched her fangirl over my baby pictures once again, rolling my eyes in annoyance. "No it isn't. What baby had a fro that size?". "You! And I for one think the shit was adorable baby. You were such a handsome little man", she giggled kissing my lips.

I leaned in deepening the kiss as my hand found it's way to her inner thigh and I felt her tense up again as always. It was now a routine I noticed and she was persistent on stopping things before we got to heated. I sighed, kissing her forehead and stood up taking our empty glasses into her kitchen. I wasn't pressed on bedding Taj, I felt deeply about her beyond the physical but I know she isn't trying to go there with me just yet because of Party. I know something happened between them not too long ago because we'd been talking one night and she'd slipped up and tried to change the subject. I allowed it because we are just freshly into this relationship and I know she values the boundaries set between us as well as I do.

I'm just waiting to see if she'll be 100 with me about it or lie.

"Baby look I-", I waved her off throwing back a shot of Hennessey and leaned against her counter facing her. "Don't even. We just not gone go that route okay?". "Okay...I wanna um, uh", she started. "You wanna what?".

I watched intensly as she bit her lip and this look of restraint and a pout graced her beautiful face. "I wanna be with you on that level just I'm not ready to. I don't know how to deal with the emotional strings that'll pull and tug at me afterwards. I don't wanna think about becoming addicted Aubrey. I just...I jus-", I signaled her to be quiet zipping my lips. She obeyed and I went closer backing her into the wall near her fridge and picked her up allowing her legs to wrap securely around my torso. I placed a soft and gentle kiss on her lips to let her know I understood.

"I just wanna touch you, but you're so far away
I'm soo, all I wanna do is...give you all of me now".

I stared intently as she sung my own lyrics to me .

"Are you ready? Are you readyyy?", I finished.

My eyes never left hers till I felt her hands snaked their way up my shirt and soon tug at it to come off.

"Nah bab-", "Aubrey", she spoke sternly and gave me that look. "It's only been 4 months I can wait", I mumbled. She hopped down still in her attempt to get my shirt off over my head but her height verses mines made it difficult.
"Stop, here", I chuckled removing it for her.

"Be honest with me Amarie", I said calling her by her middle name. "Anything", she breathed and I rubbed through her soft hair watching her play with my single chain.

"You and J haven't done anything since we've been together right?".

I looked down at her to see her already lookimg up at me. "No Aubrey". "That the truth or a future lie?". In all seriousness I prayed she was truthful. "The truth Aubrey Drake Graham", she confirmed. "Thank you".

I hugged her close to my now bare chest and picked her up once again carrying her over to the couch.

All I ever ask is keep it 8 more than 92 with me.

So I trust her.

*Not Edited
*Something short but VERY important.
-Taj