Hungover Feeling

- Not edited yet!

-Taj

"And it always me apologizing or making things better when I was the one hurting the most. Aubs I hurt so easily that I'm scared of a real relationship. I've never had one because of him", I laid against Aubrey's chest on his bed with him, letting everything out about me and Jah. "Maybe you need someone to show you how one works...the RIGHT way". I looked up at him smiling a bit and kissed his cheek. "You too beautiful to be that insecure", he spoke running his fingers through my hair softly. "What? I'm not insecure".

My face screwed up in confusion as he chuckled. "You are. I see it. Your insecure in the way that you've always been for a guy that gave you a promise which in my opinion, sounds selfish, because you were afraid of finding someone who was ready to give you what Party couldn't. That's my guy no disrespect we boys, but I'm being honest".

I nodded snuggling deeper into his chest. "Also, you played yourself a little bit", he added. "You know my other bestfriend Cece said the same thing". I frowned but he just laughed kissing my lips quickly.

It got silent and we stared at one another. "My bad I just-" I cut him off kissing him. It started off slow and soft till he took control biting my bottom lip making me gasp, his thick tongue slid in my mouth. I moaned as we laid swirling tongues and allowed my hands to find the back of his head bringing him closer.

"Wait", he stopped and smiled kissing my head. "You're vulnerable right now even if you pretend to be fine. Your music speaks volumes, so I'll wait for you". I smiled even bigger. He was a honest guy and his intentions with me were clear. "Thank you". "No problem", he smiled.

I bit my lip and the silence was back. Suddenly, he pushed me back gently on the plush pillows and kissed me trailing wet pecks from my lips to my neck then down further.

"A-Aubrey wait I-", "Shhh. This ones for you".

I quietly obeyed and watched him slide down my black PINK sweatpants with my lace panties in toe. I looked on nervously yet eager for his beautiful soft pink lips to find their destination. "Ohh fuck...yes". Allowing my hand to lazily roam through his soft curls, I moaned as his tongue teased my sensitive pearl giving him access to my treasure. He parted my folds exploring deeper into my bliss with his thick digits pushing in and out, my juices coating them entirely. The feeling was amazing but I felt a pull of consciousness in the back of my mind. Jahron...

---------1 hour later----------

Ominous

"You were right. You know absolutely nothing about white wine spritzer babygirl", Aubrey chuckled at a pouting embarrassed Taj who stood at the bar trying--but horribly failing--being his personal bartender for the fun of it. "See I told you. But my Pina Colada was the bomb , gimmie my props". She smiled admiring him as a whole and that tug of resistance had long disappeared.

"Aite man...you did your ting gyal". "Thank you", she bowed playfully and went back to experimenting with his assortment of alcoholic beverages, fruits, and juices. Aubrey checked his Blackberry going through a few emails, then his second line seeing a few IMessages making a mental note to reply later.

"Your mail Aubrey, now I am off for the day".   Maria the head of housekeeping notified him handing over the bundle of mail. "Ella es un hijo hermosa nina , no reciclar ella. Tengo la sensacion de la buena, pero niave en este necesita algo verdadero ", she spoke giving him a warm hug with a gentle pat on his arm, then left letting herself out with a knowing smile on her face. He chuckled keeping in mind of her words because she always had his best interest at heart like a second mother. "What was all that?". She looked up curiously. "Nothing. Just something I already know". He smiled appreciating all that she was.

The two conversed at the bar longer joking here and there but also talking deeply from topic to topic, about everything period. She felt something she didn't get with Jahron and it felt foreign to her but comforting. Just then her phone chirped alerting her of an incoming text and she looked down checking it seeing it was from Jahron.

Bestfrann❤-Happy Mother's Day baby girl....makes 5 years now. ❤❤❤❤❤

She choked up feeling her heart stop and the tears poured from her eyes as the memories of their daughter flooded back hitting her like a tsunami of emotions and the feeling of failure.

"Shh it's ok", Aubrey cooed into her ear consoling his admired beauty to his chest, not even having a clue of what caused her sudden break down.

"W-We were only 17...babies...I was a b-baby and I lost my baby girl Aubrey", she croaked shaking violently from her heavy sobs wetting up his black Top SZN crewneck. "What happened baby", he whispered rubbing her back soothingly. "She had breathing problems...a-and....they told us she would only live a short while after I'd had her". She sniffed regulating her breath to it's normal pace trying to make her words not sound so muffled and confusing.

"I'm so sorry. She's an angel watching over her mother, you weren't ready and you can't blame ya'self for what God had in store". "I k-know but I couldn't help the hopeless feeling I felt that day in the hospital as we both held her for the first and last time. The look on his face...". She cried into his chest and he allowed her seeing the pain within her was deeper and denser than he'd analyzed.

"Shh, it's okay. It'll be okay...".

~bruh....Im back with that nigga lmfao so serious. Anyways, PND-Daughter is my shit, & this chapter made me #TeamAubrey for awhile. #TeamJahron is still home but Aubrey is just...wow *-*...lmao. comment, vote, share, blah bihh Im saucey. #WihhPARTY7SeaterInHisCherokee