1: Your death and me

Your P.O.V (point of view)

As I lay down burning in the flames I remembered what my 4-year-old sister said.

*flashback*

"Hey sister we will always be together right?" your sister Lucy said."Yeah! If I am dying you save me again." I have asthma so she saves me a lot. "And if I'm dying you save me!"

*flashback end*

"Heh, guess you couldn't save me this time."I said as I closed my eyes."NO!" My eyes shot open."I HAVE TO LIVE TO GET REVENGE FOR MY SISTER!!"I remember the pain in her eyes as she said run. I did run away from her burning body only to trip, fall, and burn myself.Soon it didn't burn and I realised my eyes were closed.

"Ooo did someone say revenge? " a female voice asked. "Who's there!?" I asked, "Heehee you have to pick my name." A female with red hair that went to her chest and greyish-blue eyes said."I'm the demon that will get you your revenge."a yellowish-orange color appeared around her pupil when she said demon.

I hesitated "What kind of demon?" she laughed again."Any kind I'm the princess, of the demon world. Name an animal. (I almost typed anime)" "Uhh cat."(If you don't like cats sorry)"A cloud of black and white smoke appeared and when it cleared out a black cat was there.

I guess I was staring because she asked "What don't like the color?" "No no you're fine." "Cool, now we got a deal, if so you can NEVER go to heaven." she went from smiling to frowning when she said never but smiled just as fast."It's a risk I'm willing to take." she grinned "What do you want my name to be?" I thought for a minute "Artemis Summers" She giggled "Where do you want the mark?" I thought for a minute. "My left hand."

Then I fainted.

Of course, that was when I was 7.

Yes, it's short and edited but, this is my first fan-fic so calm down.

Okay bye my muffins