Sick

Troye's POV

I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee brewing. I smiled to myself, knowing that my boyfriend was making the hot beverage for both of us like he usually did. It was almost like a tradition, whoever gets up first has to make coffee for the two of them.

I started getting out of bed and my stomach lurched. Oh god no. I rushed to the bathroom vomited into the toilet. I made a face at the vile liquid and held my stomach.

"Troye?! Are you okay?!" Connor frantically called.

"I don't think so." I said weakly.

Connor ran into the bathroom and immediately wrapped his arms around my waist. He rubbed my back as we sat on the cold tiles.

"It's okay baby, let it out." He whispered into my ear.

I held the toilet bowl with shaking hands and threw up the contents of last nights dinner.  I dry heaved into the bowl as my boyfriend help me closer to him.

"Connah I don't want you to get sick, I'll be fine." I muttered.

"No, I am helping you whether you like it or not. I don't care if I get sick, I want to make you feel better." He told me. I leaned into his chest as he held me closer to him.

After a few minutes of sitting on the floor Connor went to get a thermometer and pain killers. I apparently had a food poisoning and 'had to stay in bed the whole day for safety precautions.' (Connor's words, not mine.) When Connor came back he picked me up bridal style and put me on the bed. He told me to go to sleep and take the medication when I woke up. Of course, I couldn't fall asleep without him next to me.

"Connieeeee, come cuddle with me please!" I called out.

"I'll be right there Troye boy." He answered. I played with a loose string on the duvet until Connor came into the room. He pulled off his shirt and climbed into bed with me. I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around his bare waist. He traced circles on my back and I felt a wave of sleep come over me. I gratefully took it in with wide arms and fell asleep next to the love of my life.

--

I woke up with half my body on top of Connor. He was still sound asleep. The sun peaking through the blinds highlighted Connor's face features. He looked absolutely beautiful. I gently kissed his temple, not wanting to wake him up. Connor's eyes fluttered open at the light touch.

"Oh I didn't mean to wake you." I whispered.

"It's fine Tro, I don't mind." He muttered sweetly.

"I hope I didn't get you sick."

"Nah I don't care if I do, you're worth it." I blushed at him and shoved his shoulder.

"That was super cheesy." He giggled.

"Shut up and kiss me." He whispered, nearing closer to me. I didn't hesitate to connect our lips in a passionate kiss. I moved my hands to his face and held his cheeks. Connor smiled into the kiss and wrapped his hands on the nape of my neck. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his. He pouted and I giggled at him. He smiled.

"You know you're beautiful right? Utterly amazing." He said, with a love-sick smile.

"Stop it, I'm not that pretty." I said, smiling.

"Oh but yes you are Troye Sivan Mellet, I love you so much."

"I love you too Connor Joel. So so much."

And after that we just stared at each other. Our foreheads pressed together. We took in each other's features and smiled at one another. The world was silent. No words were needed at the moment, just looking could sum up our love for the other person. You might call it 'heart eyes' but I say that stuff is BS. I don't think you could look at someone with heart eyes, but you can look at someone with love. When you meet a new person you might continuously look them up and down, trying to take them in, get a better look, but that's not the case when you are with someone you love. You already know their body from head to toe, there is no need to look them up and down. Just looking at the same spot on a person can actually show how much you care. Holding a stare, admiring their flaws, and looking at their lips, are all ways to show how much you love someone without saying anything. I always stared at Connor, whether he was making dinner or watching a movie, I would always look at him. It was one of my ways of showing how much I cherished him, and he knew that.

"God Connor I love you so much, you are my world, my light, my everything. I don't know what I would do without you."

And yes, it was undeniable cheesy, like it came out of a movie with a terrible storyline where all they do is admire each other, but it was the truth. I would never hide my passion for Connor. I wanted to show him off to everyone. I wanted to scream my love for him from rooftops. But maybe having our eyes bore into each other was enough.

Connor attached our lips in a sweet, chaste, kiss. I caressed his cheek with the pad of my thumb. he moved on top of me and held my hips in place with his legs. His arms rested at my sides as I held him close to me.

"I love you." Connor whispered against my lips. We were dangerously near the edge of the bed but I knew he wouldn't let me fall. Then, my nose twitched.

I scrunched up my face and sneezed so loudly that Canada could probably hear. Connor shriked and fell of the bed. He hit the floor with a loud plunk. I started cracking up.

"are.. y-you.. okay..?" I said between laughs.

Connor chuckled with me and told me he was fine. I helped him get up ands he brushed himself off. I was still cackling and struggling for air.

"Stop laughing." Connor said, smiling at, my childish behavior.

"Fine, I'll s-stop." I said taking in deep breaths, still grinning.

I didn't feel sick anymore, in fact I felt great. Maybe just laughing with Connor helped me. (But it was probably the medicine and pain killers.)

It wasn't a bad day at all, it was a pretty good one to be honest. Minus the vomiting, I had a great day. Connor knew how to make me feel better and I really loved him for that. Maybe I'll have to get sick more often.

A/N: What did I just write.

That was super fluffily and cheesy but then it took a turn and I don't even know what happened. Sneezing is good for ya kids.

Okay so that was super cheesy. Like mega cheese. Phil Lester would hate it. (ahha see what I did there?)

I also use the word 'each other' a lot but there is barley any other words that could substitute it.

Also Badlands is amazing. Halsey is so talented. Go buy it on iTunes or listen to it on spotify. Whatever you use to listen to music. And go pre order Wild while you are at it. And Oh Wonder's album. And Pentatonix's album. Basically a lot of artists are releasing music, so go listen or pre order it.

This is unedited cause I am super tired and don't feel like editing it.

Anywayyyys vote, comment, and share. Hope you like this!

Happy Reading!